Birthday Part Two

"Can you please pretend to be surprised when we go in?" Brad asks. You laugh, but nod to him. Thankfully, he looks at you and unlocks the front door. It is quiet and no one is to be seen. As you walk slowly into the living room, all your friends jump out from different corners and shout: "Surprise!" A big smile appears on your face. All your friends and family are standing around you, everyone is looking at you happily. „OMG!" Is the only thing that comes out of your mouth. You are really surprised how many came. "Surprise" Brad whispers in your ear while he hugs you from behind. After everyone congratulates you and gave you their presents, you celebrate together. You have fun, dance and laugh together. You already forgot that Brad wanted to give you your gift in the evening until he turned the music down and placed himself in the middle of the room. You look at him questioningly, but he just grins at you and gives you a sign that you should come over. You look confused at your friends, who already look at you with a grin. The closer you get to Brad, the louder your heart beats. You're really nervous, though you don't know what's going on. "Brad, what's going on?" You whisper when you're standing in front of him. Brad shakes his head and just keeps grinning at you. It's quiet, everyone looks at you both, which makes you even more nervous until Brad breaks the silence. "(Y/N) you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I still can't believe you've chosen me from all the boys, to be your boyfriend." Now Brad is getting nervous too, which makes you smile. "I remember when we met for the first time when we accidentally collided , much more when I ran over you because I ran away from a few fans and you gave me a cold shoulder because you thought I did it with purpose." Everyone started laughing, including both of you. "I was blown away from you at once, but you hated me for ruining your new dress with the coffee in your hand. No matter how much I've apologized to you, you didn't want to hear it." You smile as the memories come up in you again.

"But as stubborn as I was, I didn't want to let you go, so I annoyed you until you gave up and made me feel better by buying you a new coffee. I hated myself when I let you go after that without asking for your number because I was just too cowardly. That's why I've just been in the mall every day since the day, hoping to see you there again. And as fate would have it, I met you again and it all started with us." He smiles at you with the sweetest smile, causing you to shiver and make your legs weak, how can someone be so cute? „I love you (Y/N) and I did that from the beginning. When I saw you, I knew you were everything I needed. I knew you were the person I would like to marry, with whom I would like to have childrens and with whom I would like to grow old. You're everything I need and that's why..." He kneels in front of you and takes a small box out of his trouser pocket. „Omg Brad." You say shocked, and put your hand over your mouth. "And that's why I want to ask you if you want to marry me?" He looks up to you. Hope, but also nervousness lies in his eyes. Tears are running down his cheeks, just like you. Thousands of emotions go through your body. No words can leave your mouth, so you just nod overjoyed. He happily gets up and kisses you exuberant. Everyone cheers and claps, which you don't really notice. Everything that counts for you right now is Brad.