Christmas Shopping

"What do you think about this?" Brad lifts the cup so you can see it. "Hmh I don't know." You look at the cup. You and Brad are doing a Christmas shopping. Next week is Christmas and you both don't have any gifts yet, so Brad and you are planning to do it today. "I think this is better." You show him the snow globe, where you can put a picture in. "Take a family photo in it, I'm sure your mum will love it." You smile. "I love this." He smiles and takes it. "I'm so glad you're here, without you I would be lost." He laughs, slightly. "I know" You laugh. "Now I only need a present for you, then I have for everyone." Smiles Brad, satisfied. "Good, I still have to get yours too, so we split up and meet us in Starbucks in about an hour?" You ask. "Yes" he grins, gives you a kiss and waves goodbye. After a long search you are sure to have found the perfect gift for him, so you make your way to Starbucks. Once there, you don't see Brad, so you order your favorite drink and sit down and wait for Brad. With 30 minutes late, Brad finally arrives. He has a big grin on his face, after he ordered his drink, he comes up to you. "Hey Princess" He gives you a kiss and then sits down in front of you. "Why are you grinning like that?" You ask, laughing. "Because I have the perfect gift for you." He looks at you proudly. You roll your eyes and drink your coffee, so did Brad. Luckily you're done with the Christmas shopping, when you arrive at home you wrap all the presents, so you're done with everything. Brad also wrap his presents. "Babe you can come into the living room I have something for you." Brad calls from below. "You know that it's not Christmas yet?" You say, when you run into the living room, arrived there you break out in laughter. "Brad.. what.. what are you doing?" You say between the laugh. "I wrapped myself in wrapping paper, I'm your present" He laughs. "Best present ever." You smile and bend down to him to give him a kiss. "At Christmas you get your real present, promise!" He chuckles. "Nah I think there is no better present than you." You wink causing Brad to laugh.