Birth (Pregnancy series)

2 months later...

"She is as beautiful as you." Brad says dreamily while looking at her. "Well, I think she looks similar to you." You giggle. You're in the hospital, 3 days ago was the birth of your child. You didn't feel so well after the birth, so the doctors wanted you to stay in the hospital for a few days, so they could watch you if you felt worse. But today, the doctors said that you can go home. "Do you take her? I carry the bags." He smiles at you and gives her to you. When you leave the hospital, you see Brad's mum from a distance. "There she is the cutest little girl and her proud parents." She gives us all a hug and smile at Rose. "She is really beautiful." Rose was the name of your little daughter. Brad and you have been looking for a name for a long time, until you find that name, which Brad liked a lot, so you chose it. Rose Marie Simpson. "I thought I'll pick you up of the hospital because Brad doesn't want to take his eyes off the little one anyway." She chuckles. Brad rolls his eyes and turns back to the little one. Which makes you both laugh. "Thank you." You smile. You are really happy to have her as well as the others, they supported you really well, you don't know what you would do without them. After you arrive home, you feed Rose and Brad sang her to sleep. "Finally we have time for ourselves." Brad grin and sit next to you on the sofa. You lean on Brad and close your eyes while Brad puts an arm around you. "I'm so happy, I thought I couldn't be happier than I was, but it's possible." You look up to him and see that he's staring at you already. "What?" You ask, laughing. "Wait a moment." He says and gets up. A few minutes later he comes back to the living room and hides something behind his back. He pulls you up to him and looks deep in your eyes. "(Y/N) I've been wanting to do this for so long, but I've never found the perfect time to do it. And you know what? Today is the perfect time. I love you, I love you from the bottom of my heart. I can not imagine a life without you, I love every single moment with you and you have given me the most beautiful gift. Our daughter. I want to have all this for the rest of my life, and I want to see with you and our daughter what the future holds up for us. That's why I want..." Brad pauses to take a deep breath and kneels in front of you. He pulls out of his back a box and opens it. "Do you want to marry me? Do you want to become my Mrs Simpson?" A nervous smile appears on his face. "Do you really think you have to ask that? Of course I want." Happy you hug him and kiss him. After he pulls away, he pulls the ring on your finger and kisses you again. "I can't wait for you to become Mrs Simpson. I love you." He grins. "I love you too." You grin back.