Pregnancy (Pregnancy series)

5 Months later....
"Omg Brad, what are you doing?" Laughing, you take your hand to your mouth to stop your laughter. "I put a diaper on the baby." He answers. "Brad it doesn't belong that way." You take the doll and show him how to put the diaper properly. James and the other boys gave Brad a doll to practice for your Baby and it's fun to watch. Brad is really serious about this, but a few things went wrong. "I'm sure I will become a terrible dad." Disappointed, he sits down on the bed. "I don't think so, I'm sure you'll be a wonderful dad, you just need a little practice, but you have some time left and a real baby is different anyway, so don't worry." You try to cheer him up, you sit down next to him and rest your head on his shoulder. "Are you sure you want to let me near our baby? What if I make it worse with her than with this doll?" Worried, he looks at you. "Brad." Shocked you hit his shoulder. "Don't say that, I know you'll do great." You smile at him. "Maybe you're right, it just makes me so nervous the closer we get, that I could do so much wrong." "Me too, but I guess that's normal." You smile at him encouragingly. "Let's finish the nursery." Smiling, you get up and reach for his hand. 5 months have passed since you found out that you are pregnant. After you and Brad did the pregnancy test, you went to the doctor to make sure if it's really true. He told you that you're in the 2nd month of pregnancy. Now you are in the 7th month of pregnancy. Four weeks ago you found out the gender of your baby, it's gonna be a girl, since then you started to decorate the nursery that you are almost done with. While Brad is setting up the baby bed, yo're already put the books in the new shelf. "It's done." Relieved, he sits down on the floor and looks around in the finished nursery. Carefully you sit down to him, since you're pregnant the simplest things have become a challenge, especially since your baby bump has grown so much. Happy, you lean your head on his shoulder. "I can't believe that in a few months a baby will be here, especially our baby." Smiling, Brad pulls you onto his lap. "Me neither, and no matter how scared I am of doing something wrong, I can not wait to finally meet our baby girl." Brad smiles. Brad puts his hand on your baby bump. "Did you hear that? Don't take that long. We can't wait for you to arrive, we want to get to know you." He places a kiss on your bump before kissing you softly. "Thank you for coming into my life." Brad whispers, happily.