Run

"Run (Y/N), run." Brad laughs and runs by your side. You both were in a restaurant and you both made so much nonsense that the owner is now mad at you and now runs after you. "Is he still behind us?" you ask out of breath but you're still running like Brad. "I don't know, just keep running" Brad laughs. You run as fast as you can when Brad suddenly pulls you by the hand into an alley. You're about to say something when Brad pushes you against a wall and puts his hand over your mouth. "Psst" he mumbles and looks at you with a smile. You can hear the owner of the restaurant running past the alley without noticing you. When both of you are sure he's gone, Brad takes a step back and you both start to laugh. "That was close." You say, laughing. You look at Brad, because he is suddenly completely silent and see how he looks at you smiling. You look at him confused. "Is everything okay?" you ask. "Yeah it's just.." Brad slowly comes closer to you and puts a hand on your cheek. "I love when you laugh, it makes me happy" he whispers, smiling. He's so close to you now that you can feel his breath on your lips. Gently he puts his lips on yours. You smile into the kiss. "I wanted to do that for so long" he whispers. "I think we have to do that more often so I can kiss you." He laughs. "I don't think that we need to do something extra for it." You also start to laugh and kiss him again.