CHAPTER 26

Morgan's Perspective; one week later.

I'm completely different now.

My style is different, my hair is different, I am different. My hair is now a dark blonde and the ends are a blonde/light brown. I wear it in loose curls today, along with some black leggings with a christmasy design (that's white). I wear a black long sleeve, because I still do have scars on my wrist.

This week has been so lonely. Niall hasn't called or texted me within the last four days; even though I texted him a lot. I know he might be busy, but he can't spare some time to at least say hello to his girlfriend? I just hope he doesn't forget about me.

"You're so cute," I cooed, looking down at Kojak who was curled up in the smallest ball. My sleeve rid up, showing the scars traced on my wrist. I bit down on my bottom lip.

Kojak looked up at me with his round, blue eyes. I sighed, "I know, Kojak. I shouldn't get back into that habit."

• • •

I was walking outside, my eyes glued to the sidewalk. Fresh air felt nice. I sighed, looking up, and around. I noticed a boy and a girl walking past me, the girl laughing. She wore a large 1D sweater on her too.

"You like One Direction?" I blurted out as she walked past me. She turned around, facing me. A large smile played on her lips. She nodded quickly.

"They're amazing," she says, then eyed me carefully, "hey, aren't you Niall's girlfriend?"

I purse my lips and nod. She let out a loud scream, and the boy beside her slapped his hand over her mouth. After a moment, she pushed his arm away, and ran to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I LOVE YOU!" She cries. I wrap my hands around her. She was skinny, unlike me. I basically cried inside. She let go of me, jumping up and down, "CAN I HAVE A SELFIE?"

I nod again. She squealed, whipping out her phone, and putting on the camera. I stood on my tippy toes to be her height, and smiled. She smiled too, and snapped the picture about five times.

"Thank you so, so, so, SO much!" She cried out. I laughed, and nodded. She went to hug me again, when the boy prevented her from doing that. His brown eyes bore into mine, until his lips tugged up into a weak smile, "Excuse my sister, she just gets excited."

"It's alright," I smiled. He nodded, and started dragging the girl away. I started walking, when I heard his voice call out, "See you around!"

I looked back, and smiled at him. "See you," I called back, then continued walking.

I walked all the way to the park, where I sat down on a bench, putting my feet up. I hugged my knees to my chest, feeling empty inside. I miss Niall, a lot. I miss the boys too.

• • •