four

100% DONE EDITING

After Niall shouted his statement, the pure look of panic and horror stayed placed upon his face. I felt panic rise up in my stomach, my mind thinking of all the possibilities as to why Niall has a problem - or, how we have a problem.

Harry, Liam and Zayn rush in, probably hearing Niall's loud outburst. They seemed as confused but shocked as I was. I look over at Niall, "what is it?"

Niall takes a deep breath, briefly shutting his eyes only to re open them so he can place himself down onto a chair, probably needing something to sit down on due to his panicky expressions.

"Niall?" Liam pushed, attempting to find out what has caused Niall to act like this. Niall places his fingers on his temples at the same time his stomach creates a large rumble.

"I have no food," Niall breathes out, exaggeration lingering on his words. Zayn, Liam and Harry all made a confused face, probably wondering why that is what got Niall all worked up. I shrug it off, simply popping the last piece of my carrot into my mouth.

"So, you got us all worked up because you don't have any food?" Danielle questions slowly as if the situation was a puzzle and she was trying to figure it out, and place all the pieces together.

"Yes. This is a serious issue," Niall replies. I lean back against the couch, my eyes flickering down onto my nails. I wonder if they have anything that I can paint my nails with, the old nail polish is chipped entirely. My thoughts were interrupted with somebody decided to sit down on my knees as if I were a chair. I groan as I see the back of a certain Irish blonde.

"Niall," I say, clenching my jaw. "I am not Santa Claus, so get off me. There's a small space right beside me where you can sit."

Niall looks down at the small section with a sigh, then squished himself in it. I scoot over a little so I wasn't practically right up against his arm.

"Well, I suppose Liam and I should head out now. We're going to the movies," Danielle smiles, grabbing Liam's hand with her own, intertwining their fingers. Louis jumps up, "Eleanor and I will join you."

Eleanor smiles, nodding as she stands up next to Louis. Danielle and Liam shrug, allowing them to tag along on their movie date. Everybody stares as the scene unfolds in front of them. I simply look away, waiting for them to leave for the sudden "double date". Once they do, Niall sits up.

"I'm having a crisis here!" Niall yells, gaining everybody's attention, as well as making us all deaf with the sudden burst if noise.

"Shut up before you make us deaf," I mutter, placing my hand gently over my ear. "Plus, you're not even having a crisis. You're just hungry, and that can be solved easily."

"Yeah, I'm hungry. That's a crisis, right?"

Harry shakes his head, a tight frown on his lips. With a rude, bratty tone he mutters a loud, "No, dipshit. It's not."

"What the hell, Harry? You don't have to be so rude," I reply, shooting a glare in his direction. He sighs, pushing his curls out from his face. Suddenly his facial expressions soften, "why do you hate me?"

"Harry, she doesn't hate you!" Niall smiles, standing up to hug the boy who seemed to be fake crying by now. I shake my head, looking over at Zayn who was giving them a weird look. His eyes adverted to me, and he quickly stands up.