CHAPTER 12

Morgan's POV

It was declared official that I was not going back to my house, but not going back to the boys for a while. Maybe I could spend a night at a place I knew of, someone that would not make me go back to parents. And just my luck, I ran into someone very familiar on the sidewalk.

"MORGAN?" The familiar girl voice screamed. I looked down to see Ciara, my best friend, sitting there, her cup of coffee spilling down and making a small puddle beside her. I frowned, not meaning to knock her down.

"Hey, Ciara," I smiled, helping her stand up, then I started wiping some coffee off my black converse. I looked over at Ciara, her mouth wide open. Her eyes widen as she stared at me with shock.

"You're alive!" she screamed happily, throwing her half cup of coffee in the air, causing it to sprinkle everywhere, and hugged me. Her hugs reminded me a lot of 'Horan Hugs'. Oh how I miss Niall-I mean, whatever.

"Yeah, I am."

"MOOORGANNNN?" A loud voice as known as Louis Tomlinson's yelled. I widen my eyes, looking over at Ciara.

"Hey that voice sounds so familiar!" she exclaimed, looking over my shoulder. Did I mention Ciara is a Directioner?

"MORGAN?!" Niall's voice yelled louder.

"Is that Niall?" Ciara asked, looking over at me, "THATS NIALL HORAN!"

I slapped my hand over her mouth, just as a crowd of girls came running past us, chanting for Louis and Niall. I walked behind the crowd, dragging Ciara with me, her bouncing excitedly. Suddenly the crowd stopped, and all the girls began to scream.

"LOUIS I LOVE YOU!"

"NIALL MARRY ME!"

"WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?"

I saw Niall shoving his way through the crowd over to us. He finally managed to get to us, and I had the urge to run, but I couldn't.

"YOU'RE NIALL HORAN!" Ciara screamed over all the other girls.

"Morgan!" Niall gasped, hugging me, which caused so many girls to jump on us.

"HELP... CCAN'T... BREATHE!" I yelled.

"GIRLS GIVE HIM SOME SPACE!" a familiar British accent yelled. Harry. All the girls ran over to Harry, expect for one small group of girls who stomped their way to Niall.

"Ew! Look at him!" one of the girls pointed at Niall.

"Niall, you are such a horrible singer, you should leave One Direction," another girl yelled. I crossed my arms, and raised my eyebrow. I looked over at Niall who had tears in his eyes, but a fake smile on his face.

"EXCUSE ME?" Ciara yelled behind me.

"NOBODY TALKS TO THE LEPRECHAUN LIKE THAT!" I yelled, getting in the girl who said Niall was a horrible singers face.

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION, NIALL IS NOT A BAD SINGER AND THERE WOULD NOT BE SUCH THING AS ONE DIRECTION IF HE LEFT!" I continued.

"SO GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM NIALL, AND PISS OFF AND GET A LIFE YOU BITCH!" I shouted again. The girls stumbled back in fear.

"FASTER!" I yelled. "MAYBE DON'T INSULT NIALL NEXT TIME YOU WHORES!"

"Morgan that's enough," a hand was placed on my shoulder.

"No it's not!" I glared at the girls who didn't move.

"WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO NIALL AND NOT LIE TO HIM! YOU KNOW HE HAS FEELINGS!" I yelled, stepping forwards.

"S-Sorry Niall!" the girls chorused at once.

"NOW PISS OFF YOU IDIOTS! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM NIALLER!" Ciara stepped in beside me. The girls didn't move.

"PISS. OFF." My voice came out deep and scary, even Ciara jumped a little. The girls took one small step backwards.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HERE RIGHT NOW!" I shouted. The girls ran away, and I looked back at Niall, who now had Harry and Louis beside him.

"Woah," Louis screamed.

"What?" I asked rudely.

"You were all like," Louis made a ninja pose, "and they were all like," he made a scared face.

I laughed lightly, "they said rude things to Niall."

"Will you come back?" Harry asked.

"Come back? What?" Ciara asked, stepping up beside me. Harry's eyes brightened, and he stepped forwards towards Ciara.

"Well hello there, I'm Harry, Harry Styles, and you are?" he flashed a grin.

I rolled my eyes.

Everything is back to normal, but I am still fucking mad at Lou.

**EDITED: OCTOBER 28TH**