seven

Okay, so before you go ahead and read this chapter, I want to make a quick rant I should have made at the start of the book. Firstly, I'm horrible at keeping books. Not only do I hate them after writing a few chapters, but I feel more motivated when I see I'm actually gaining readers. Of course, I'm not trying to be greedy or anything with it, I'm just telling you advance. Second of all, I've been updating quite a lot lately. A bit too frequent, I think. Do you guys like that, or should I stick to like, once or twice a week? I'm not sure. Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry for the long rant.

100% done editing «
SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING

I woke up. I didn't feel tired when I woke up, so instead of laying down, thinking about my situation, I sit up. My eyes scan the room for Niall, but I saw no sight of the blonde. With a small sigh, I tuck my hair behind my ear. I pull my legs out from underneath the fluffy covers, and I stand up. I felt Niall's sweatpants fall loose on my hips, so I quickly pull them up, pulling on the short strings to tighten the waistband. I walk out of the room, and downstairs into the living room. But, I didn't see anyone.

"Niall?" I call, getting no answer in response. "Louis?"

"Harry? Liam, Zayn?" I yell, stepping foot in the kitchen. My breath catches in my throat as I still am left with no response. But all panic washes away as I see a note stuck onto the fridge. I walk up to it, ripping it off.

Hi, we had an interview, and we'll be back around two. We locked the door from the outside, therefore you cannot escape. Yes, we thought ahead. Anyways, I can't wait to see you soon. Oh, and don't eat all my food. Also, you look pretty cute in my clothes. Anyways, see you soon princess.
- Niall xx

So, I guess that means I'm all alone.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! PARTY!

I clutched onto the handle for the fridge, yanking it wide open with a large smile planted upon my lips. But that smile drops as I see the fridge empty; bare. One thing I wished I'd never have to witness in my entire life. I slam the door shut, sighing. I open up the freezer, expecting to see something. But, I saw the opposite.

Absolutely no food, at all. I think they want to kill me.

I marched over to the cupboards, quickly pulling them wide open, only to see them empty. I slam them shut. I haven't eaten in a while, and the hunger thats gnawing at my stomach is physically hurting.

"Damn," I curse, shutting the last cupboard door. I sigh, then make my way to Niall's room. I pull open the door, stalking into the room, having the need to walk on my tip toes as if I were being sneaky.

"It must be here somewhere," I say out loud, my eyes scanning the room that I still haven't familiarized myself with. My eyes
land on a small, black box that looks identical to a mini fridge. I walk over to it, and yank the small door wide open.

"Food!" I cry, smiling at the sight of it. I felt more hungry now that I stare at the food. I reach forwards, grabbing a container of strawberries, a package of sugar coated gummy worms along with a water.

I sat in the bed, eating my food while thinking about random things that popped into my head. At first, I considered leaving, yet something held me back. My mind wanders again, but immediately I turn into a panicked state as I think about school, and Simon. I drop the worm I was about to eat, and fumbled with my phone as I quickly dial Niall's number.