Chapter 50 ~

Jeongguk woke up to the sound of snoring next to him. He looked at the other who was sound asleep on his front, crushing the teddy bear under his weight. The younger could only see one paw poking out from under Taehyung's body and chuckled. Suddenly, his stomach grumbled. He hadn't eaten a lot since yesterday, and now he was ravenous.

The red haired sat up on the bed and yawned. He hoped it was okay for him to get downstairs and eat something, because he definitely couldn't wait for Taehyung to wake up, as that could take a while. The younger stood up, took his phone and left the room, closing the door after him.

Jeongguk made his way towards the kitchen, trying his best not to make any sound. He stayed in the middle of the room for a few seconds, wondering what he would be eating. Then he had a thought. Maybe he could cook something for Taehyung and him. Pancakes. The idea seemed great. Jeongguk got to work right away.

Now, Jeongguk was not as good of a cook as Seokjin, but he was decent. He knew a bunch of simple recipe, and was even known to be the king of ramen. He had tried pancakes before, so he knew he wouldn't mess it up. He still switched on his phone to get a precise recipe though.

You have (18) new messages.

Jeongguk sighed when he saw all of them were from Jin. He figured he could look at them later and found a pancake recipe. It's only when he was waiting for the stove to get hot enough that he decided to check his messages.

Seokjinnie hyung 💕 :
So
We may or may not have kissed
Or more like made out
A few times
Or maybe a few more times than a few times
He's a great kisser omg
I had to stop him cause he seemingly wanted to go further
But I was like no pal get me a date first
So I have a date this Tuesday!!!
I need your help for the outfit
And I want to dye my hair
But that's unrelated
Omg Kookie he was so cute
When I cut him he started apologizing saying he wouldn't hurt me even if he's drunk
Then he said his friends call him a koala??
Dude i'm falling HARD for him
Anyways
Good night Kookie 💕

Me :
You must have been feeling like you were in a dream when telling me this because I see no periods
I'm happy for you!!
Maybe by the end of the holidays you'll officially have a boyfriend
Not too hungover btw?

A throat was cleared in the room and Jeongguk turned around to see a sleepy Taehyung, holding onto his teddy bear, sitting down on one of the counter stool. Jeongguk got back to making the pancakes, trying not to burn anything.

"Slept well?"

"Ssshh don't yell." Taehyung whispered, clasping his hands on his ears. Jeongguk chuckled and shut up, focusing on his cooking. After five minutes, the pancakes were finally done, Jeongguk could turn off the stove and went to grab plates before going to sit down next to Taehyung, who was yawning.

"Thank you." Taehyung whispered, smiling at the younger, who smiled back at him. He ate a pancake, humming at the taste. "I didn't know you could cook."

"I'm pretty sure there is still a lot you don't know about me." Jeongguk whispered back, looking at his pancakes. He took a bite and looked back up to see Taehyung staring at his neck, frowning.

"What is this?" Taehyung asked, pointing at the purplish mark on the younger's neck. He almost looked angry. Jeongguk laughed lightly.

"I figured you wouldn't remember."

"Hm?"

"You wanted to practice doing hickeys yesterday night. Thank god you practised on me."

"You're lying." The older had tried to sound sure, but his sentence sounded more like a question. Jeongguk shook his head, smiling.

"I did this?"

"Hm hm. While laying on top of me on the bed." Jeongguk smiled, looking right into Taehyung's eyes. There was something comical about the way Taehyung chocked on nothing, looking away, his cheeks taking a bright color. He didn't say anything else after this.