Chapter 23 ~

Jeongguk was currently sat on the bleachers. The teacher had an emergency and left his own class. He told his students to be careful and not leave the stadium because if anything happened, it would be on him. He also advised them to resume running but let's face the fact, none of the student were.

"Hey Jaykayy! Come play with us!" Yugyeom screamed from the top of his lungs.
He and five other guys from his class had found a ball and were playing football. Jeongguk smiled slightly and stood up, hurrying down the bleachers.

He passed by Kim Taehyung who was looking effortlessly beautiful, as usual and was talking to Park Jimin, and once again, Jeongguk wondered if He was Bear. But there was no way. When had life ever been that nice to him? Never. So it had to be one of the other guys. It just couldn't be Taehyung. Right?

As he was deep in thoughts, he didn't pay attention to Dokyeom, who was lying down on the running path, talking to Seugkwan, eyes closed. Jeongguk therefore stumbled on the first's leg and fell face flat on the gravel. Dokyeom stood up as fast as lightning and started apologizing profusely, even though it clearly wasn't his fault.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you my eyes were closed I swear are you okay? Oh my god are you bleeding? Oh my god i'm so so sorry!"

Jeongguk grunted while standing up. His hands were indeed scratched and had started bleeding slightly. He could also feel his ribs. Which meant his side was probably hurt too. Everyone started gathering around Jeongguk and Dokyeom, wandering if they were okay.

The teacher arrived on the field hurriedly, half worried, hald annoyed because his student had found the time to hurt himself during the mere twenty minutes when he was gone. He right away sent Jeongguk to the infirmary. Yugyeom said he would go with him, to make sure he was fine.

They arrived in the infirmary but the nurse was nowhere to be seen. Jeongguk found a large mirror and, completely disregarding Yugyeom's presence, he took off his shirt to look at his side through the glass.

"What are you.." Yugyeom started, but his voice disappeared when Jeongguk's shirt was off. He gulped and felt his cheekbones flaming up. On the other side of the room, Jeongguk was admiring his side, oblivious to Yugyeom's behavior.

"I-.. I'm gonna.. I'll look for the nurse." Yugyeom cleared his throat and left the room quite quickly, trying not to look at Jeongguk. Now alone in the room, Jeongguk sighed, and sat on a bed, trying not to brush his arm against his inflamed skin. Only five minutes passed before a knock was heard on the door.

Before Jeongguk could answer, the door flung open and Kim Taehyung walked in. His gaze fell on Jeongguk's bare skin and upon seeing him shirtless, Taehyung's cheeks turned bright red and he looked away hurriedly, coughing.

Jeongguk also felt embarassed right away and hugged his stomach. He was not so self conscious about his body anymore, because he knew his small waist and defined abs were the subject of the few compliments he had received, but it was Kim Taehyung in the room. And Jeongguk always felt self conscious around Taehyung, because He was just too handsome to be true.

"I'm sorry I um... It's the teacher... Because neither was coming back he sent me to see if everything was okay." Taehyung said, looking at everything but Jeongguk.

"He went to look for the nurse. Yugyeom I mean." Jeongguk answered, grabing his shirt. Fuck. Jeongguk had never heard Taehyung's voice before. He imagined it to be quite high because he had such a bubbly personality, from what he could tell. But it was very deep. And sexy. Fuck.

He was so deep in thoughts, once again, that he didn't realise right away his phone vibrating multiple times in a row. He quickly put his shirt back on and finally took his phone out, silencing it. Seeing the few messages he had received, his eyes poped out of their pockets.