Someone Needs To Back Off Before I Make Them Back Off!

Start from the beginning

"Woah... that's harsh." I say bluntly. Rachel purses her lips.

"It's, fine. Okay? I forgive you, and you just have to forgive yourself. High schools over and it's just me, Madi, you, and Kurt here now." Rachel expresses.

"And now that we all know each other better, I don't hate you as much as I use to," I motion over to Santana. "I mean, really. You were so mean and rude and your quips just weren't funny," I express. "But now, you've mellowed out a bit and we're all here and we're all friends and we're all good." Santana nods in admittance.

"Yes, ok, but out of all four of us, I am crapping the bed the hardest." Santana says looking between us before she walks away again.

"I may be on top right now, but one day it'll be you. You know what you need right now is some good old pampering." Rachel states as we hand outside the bar while Santana's in it.

"Oh, are you treating at the Korean spa?" Santana asks.

"Better. I'm gonna be on the cover of New York magazine." Rachel states. Mine and Santana mouth drops.

"Oh, my god." I say as Rachel squeals.

"Oh, my god, that's awesome. I'm totally pretending not to be jealous. No, I'm kidding, that's really cool." Santana waves off.

"Well, it's just something that the publicist for the show set up to like, introduce me to the world and I just, I feel like this is my moment where Ive finally arrived." Rachel rambles. I forget how we moved from Santana being sad to Rachel being happy...

"I'm really, really happy for you." I say.

"But what does this have to do with me being pampered." Santana says with a shrug.

"Ok, so there's gonna be models at the shoot and I think I have enough juice to ask if you and, maybe you too Madi to be one of them. And you can get, like, you hair done and your nails and your makeup and there's all these free clothes. Are you guys in?" Rachel asks. The bell dings and Rachel and I look over to see the steaming eggs.

"Hells yes, I'm in." Santana says. We look back over to her.

"Yay." Rachel says.

"Me too."

"Yay!" Rachel says again.

"Right after I spit... in these eggs," Santana says as she walks over to them. Santana walks back over to Rachel and says something about being a good friend about how Santana wants to get out there and Rachel's helping. Rachel smiles happily as Santana walks over to the lady.

"Agh, please don't, Santana." I shout out to her.

At the photoshoot, Santana and I are signing in when Rachel walks over to us.

"Oh, my god, can you believe all these amazing dresses that they pulled for this shoot? And all these girls are like the new up-and-comers from Juilliard and Harvard and Yale. Ok, that girl over there-look, but don't really look- she just got the lead on AMC's new show about Victorian prostitutes. I'm so nervous, but I'm nervous because I'm excited or because I'm scared. This is so amazing." Rachel rambled so much I think she was on the verge of hyperventilating.