Last Chapter: Just The Beginning

"Incoming!!" Hudson yelled as I quickly turned the steering wheel to the left. It had seemed a rocket from a rocket launcher was almost about to kill us. "That was really close, you okay Umbra?" I asked with a smile. "I don't know what's going on but it's fun!!" I smiled but Hudson and Chloe looked at her surprised. "Uhm!? They're catching up to us Daniel!?" Chloe yelled as I looked at the rearview mirror to see many more enemy vehicles approaching. "Of all the days!? Why today!?" Hudson yelled as I passed him and Chloe a sidearm. "Hope your aim is good, cause we're going to need it." I said as Hudson smashed the car window and began to shoot back. "This is so fun Daniel!! I want to help as well!!" I smiled and told her. "In front of you there's a glove compartment, open it and there will be two sidearms for you." I said as she did so and began to mercilessly kill anyone she saw as an enemy. Seeing that smile on her face made me blush. "Watch the road idiot!!" Hudson yelled as I focused on the road. "How's it looking back there!?" I yelled as I noticed one of our tires had already popped. "We got the LAPD after us now!! And there's a whole lot of them!! Wherever we gotta go, we need to get their fast!!" Hudson yelled as I nodded. "Aww, I'm all out already Daniel." Umbra said saddened but she quickly smiled as she then sat on my lap. "Not the time to be flirting you idiots!? We're in a pretty bad situation here!!" Hudson yelled as we then saw a bomb go off on a building. We then saw the large building about to collapse on us. "What the!? These guys are willing to get my head so bad they don't care about what happens to the city!! I yelled as I went at full speed."Daniel, the cops don't seem to stop chasing us after all, this is going to be bad for them." Chloe yelled as I gritted my teeth. ~You're about to reach your destination in about 500 feet.~ The GPS said as we all smiled. But it was short-lived as we left the smoke covered streets to then see a large brigade of heavy-armed SWAT vehicles waiting for us straight ahead."THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!! STOP THE VEHICLE OR WE'LL RETURN FIRE!!" One of the guys said over a megaphone as I smiled. "I'm not stopping, not now nor ever!! I have a wedding to attend and you're in the way!!" I yelled as Umbra began to hug me tightly. "Slow the car down you idiot!!" Hudson yelled as Chloe was holding onto him tightly as well. How did we get to this situation? Well, it all started first thing in the morning.

8 HOURS AGO

"You know, for a human such as yourself, you're pretty bold even when talking with someone like me." A beautiful girl with white hair said to me, her beauty captivated me as the moonlight was hitting her hair, almost as if it was glistening. Though her eyes were pitch black, I felt as though that made her look even more attractive, a girl that's unapproachable because of her high status. "I wish I could talk to you more, but I'm afraid that's not possible, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to erase your memories." She said as she pointed her hand at me. *No, I want to know you more, don't make me forget, Stella...* I said in my dream as I was then woken up, and my heart was beating rapidly."That dream!!" I yelled as I looked around me. I had Emily on my left and my older sister on my right. But since the special day was almost upon us, every girl except for Umbra was present in bed. *Good thing Stella grew the bed by 10x. Stella...* I thought as I looked at her. It was as if I was experiencing deja vu as the moonlight was hitting her beautiful face. I then laid back in bed as I remembered some good memories of all of us together. It's been about a year and a half since Stella abruptly grew every male back to their proper size. The change was so sudden that it caused mass hysteria among the people and many countries blaming each other as to who caused the males to shrink. In just one short week, we were *this* close to a new World War. Was I mad at Stella for doing such a thing out of the blue? The answer is no, in fact, we all just made out for quite a while together. Stella thought I was going to be mad at her but I wouldn't do such a thing, even if nuclear war was about to happen I still wouldn't get mad at her. Besides, I already experienced her mother destroying the Earth so a war would be like child's play in comparison. "A harem really does need to check on the girls 24/7." I smiled as I felt my eyes close again. *Ring* *Ring* My phone ringed but I sighed as moving even an inch would be impossible. Emily and Emma were holding onto my arms so tight that if I were to wake up, I'd get a beating."Umbra, you mind helping me out here with your powers?" I asked her as I then began to see her appear in front of me. She was standing on the other side of the bed as she walked towards the phone. "Umbra? Are you sure it's safe for you to show yourself so suddenly!? What if the girls take a look at you!?" I said as she then kissed me on the lips. "Shh, if you're too loud you'll wake up the others, and you're welcome." Umbra said as she brought the phone near my ears. "Hello?" I answered. ~Finally you answered you idiot!! I was calling to tell you that me and Chloe are almost close to your home!! So be ready when we are there!!~ Hudson commanded me as I smiled. "Of course, and thank you for accepting my offer on being my best man, there really wasn't anyone better than you." Hudson laughed almost confidently which made me smile. ~Yeah, yeah, just get ready when I stop by.~ I nodded as he then hung up. "Now how are you going to do that with all the girls in your way? Need my help Daniel?" I nodded as Umbra caressed my cheek. "Anything for the man I love." Umbra then summoned an alarm clock and covered her ears as the loud ringing commenced. "AAAHHH!!" The girls all yelled. I realized as the alarm was ringing, Umbra had already disappeared. *It'd be nice if she showed her face to the others, it's been a year and a half already. But I guess I can't make a girl that I care about do something she isn't comfortable with.* I smiled as all the girls then stared at me. "Isn't it a bit too early to be awake? It's still about 5:00 AM in the morning." Emily said as she leaned against my shoulder. "And when did we ever have an alarm clock? Daniel?" Emma asked me as I gulped. "Well, I needed to get up early but since I was such in a comfortable position with all of you, waking you all up would be a hassle, so I had help in waking all of you at the same time." I finished as they looked at me a bit mad. "Well it's no use getting mad at you over this, besides, we're all about to marry you in three days." Avelyn said as Amelia got close to me and whispered. "Besides you can make it up to us when you take our virginities in three days." I blushed as Amelia then gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be sure to make you all happy!! But if we're going to have a marriage, there's going to be rings involved, so I'm going with Hudson to pick them up!!" I yelled as they looked at me surprised. "You idiot, you do realize we're heading to the airport today right!?" Emily said as she was shaking my body. I then gave her a kiss and said. "Don't worry about it, and plus, that gives me more of a surprise to see you all look beautiful in your dresses, it still isn't fair that I couldn't be there to watch you try on your dresses." I frowned as the girls began to laugh. "That is true, but you did need to go to court to confess your wrongdoings." They smiled as I looked at them in disbelief. "That was your fault!! You girls destroyed multiple cities while in your giantess size and they put the blame on me because they were too terrified of Stella." Stella smiled as she seemed still confused on the concept of court trials.