Chapter 29: A New Goddess?

My eyes began to open up slowly and I felt an immense pain coming from my body. By then I had my eyes completely opened and looked at my current surrounding. It was a mess of debris everywhere, almost as if a building has collapsed on me. I also noticed a sweet liquid substance around the floor. "What happened?" I tried to get up by noticed I was stuck in debris. "Damn it!!" I shouted as I tried to clear the debris off of me. "DANIEL!! WHERE ARE YOU!?" I heard a familiar voice scream out. I looked around and noticed Hudson wandering around, his clothes had been badly damaged and his shades were broken. "I'm right here!!" I yelled out and he soon noticed where I was. Hudson rushed towards me and said. "Glad to see you're alive!! Now let's get you out of here!!" I smiled and said. "Hudson!! You look like hammered shit!!" He laughed it off and said. "Damn it!! I can't get you out!!" He continued his best to get me out of the debris. The ground began to shake making Hudson a little uneasy. "Shit!! She's moving again!!" He yelled out as he held onto a piece of metal. Luckily, the shaking was enough to free me out of my current situation. I wiped my clothes clean and looked at Hudson. "What the hell is going on!? And what do you mean she's moving again!?" I yelled as he sighed. He pointed to where was once a wall, was a destroyed opening showing a clear view of the city. I hesitantly walked forward and looked out to see a gigantic body laying down, that has destroyed most of the city. I looked up at the colossal being and noticed gigantic blonde hair. "Who is that!?" Hudson stood besides me and said. "That my friend, is your girlfriend." My mouth was wide open as I looked at Emily. "She has currently destroyed 3/4 of the city and it's only a matter of time before she focuses her attention towards us." I sat down to take a breather and wondered. *How in the hell did she get to such a size!?* And then I got my answer. "Stella!! What have you done." And then there was a noise what seemed like a ringtone. "Ahh!! Sorry let me take this call." I nodded and stared at Emily. *You're still beautiful as ever.* I blushed and noticed this strange liquid that had covered up the city floor, almost as if a flood happened. I took a taste of the liquid that was next to me and it hit me."Emily don't tell me you've been masturbating and you've been flooding the city with your juices!! I blushed as I noticed that she had been mastetbating the entire time."AAAAAAAHHHH!!" She yelled out which made me covered my ears. And soon there was a huge rush of her juices making impact on the buildings below her, easily destroying them and killing anyone that was covered in it. "Aahh!! Daniel!!" She moaned out which made me blush. It seemed like she had fallen asleep as she layed on her side. What I noticed was that her breathing has caused more buildings to be destroyed. "It's no help that she's grown to such a size and we're still shrunk at two inches, makes me really feel insignificant like and insect!!" I yelled as I kicked a random object. "Daniel!!" Hudson yelled at me. I walked towards him and he looked at me seriously. "We need to leave!!" I was a bit confused but he continued talking. "We need to leave now or we really are going to be killed!!" I still didn't know what he was trying to say to me. "Is this about that phone call you had with someone?" He nodded and said. "That was the president of the United States!!" I was a bit shocked to hear this and said. "Well!! What did he say!?" He sat down and said. "He called to say that he's authorized an immediate launch of a nuclear warhead to strike this city in less than 30 minutes." My face went completely blank at the thought of it. "The Air Force tried dealing damage to her but it had no effect, she's too huge to even feel a thing." I blinked my eyes at Hudson and said. "You're kidding right!?" He stood up and after 5 seconds of staring at me he punched my face which made me fall to the ground. "DOES IT LOOK LIKE NOW'S THE TIME TO BE JOKING AROUND!!" I stood up and punched him back. "Sorry, I just had to." He sighed and said. "I don't know how we'll get out this one Daniel, and I finally managed to get a girl to love me back." I looked out to see Emily once again. "She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping, don't you think so as well?" Hudson stared at me with a small smile and said. "Yeah, no one would believe that she killed millions in such a short time." Me and Hudson both laughed and I said to him. "We're at school right?" He nodded and I said. "Man this place is a mess." He sighed and said."To think that we can have a normal day, but that can't happen with you around." I laughed a little and said back to him."Come on!! This isn't a place to die!! We have to think of something!!" He stood up and nodded. We then felt the ground begin to shake once more. We both looked out to see Emily about to sneeze. "That's not good!! She's facing towards our direction!! We'll be blown away!!" We both proceeded to exit the building until, "AACHOOO!!" Me and Hudson looked behind ourselves to see a strong wind that blew away entire buildings like nothing coming towards us. "SHIT!!" We both yelled.