Chapter 43: Unaware Giantesses

I sat down trying to catch my breath because no lie, a lot of big things were going on. It was getting a bit tiring to be running the entire time and trying to survive to what would be impossible at this size but luckily we were still alive. I then looked at Hudson as he stood up and wiped his clothes off of the dust from the buildings caused when they began to collapse. He caught me looking at him and then said to me. "You see Daniel, this is why I hate you and all your girls." He said as I looked at him seriously. "You all think that you can just use this world as you please, that it's some play area and you don't stop to think about the people that live in it." He said as he took off his shades which were already broken. "You're all playing a game you shouldn't be playing, the game of life or death, and you know what? I don't even care if I die right now, I can just point this gun at my head and pull the trigger and it wouldn't even matter." Hudson continued as he pointed his own gun at his head."I'm sure everyone out there if there is anyone alive are terrified, begging their God or someone to save them. But if they knew the reality, they wouldn't even be sane anymore. What's the point of even dying if you're just going to be brought back to life by some Death Goddess?" I wanted to say something but I began to understand how he felt. I know it seems wrong and I know I could've done something to prevent this but I decided, to hell with it, I want to see some giant girls in bikinis. Hudson continued to stare at me seriously and I did the same to him, I don't know why but he gets really irritatable at times like these. "Uhm!? You don't have to fight you know!? Why don't we all just calm down!?" The girl which we didn't even know name said as she walked towards Hudson. "This is none of your business!!" He yelled as he pushed her to the ground forcefully. Seeing this caused me to get mad by running to him and pointing my gun up close to his face. The two of us just stood there looking at each other serious with anger. "I get that you're angry and all but you shouldn't take it out on a defenseless person!! You need to calm down!!" I yelled at him as I pointed my gun away from him. "This is the last time we'll involve others, I promise, we won't play around with people's lives anymore." I said as he sighed. "You better be right about this." He said as I nodded. "I found him!! Hello Daniel!!" Stella said as the three of us looked up at her gigantic eye. "Hey!! I want to see my brother!! I chose this swimsuit just for him!!" Emma yelled as she seemed to push Stella away, causing even more of the city to be flattened by her body."Daniel needs to see me first!! I am his best girlfriend after all!!" Emily said as I began to blush not only from hearing her say that, but looking up at all the girl's bikinis made me fantasize about their enormous size clits. "Don't be greedy Emily, we all want to see Daniel as well." Catherine said as I looked at he nod. "I know this may seem a bit late but it's nice to meet you all!! I'm Lucy's mother Sarah!!" And while we were fighting for our lives, Sarah was just introducing herself with the other girls. "Oh shit, what do we do?" Hudson asked he began to back away. "It's alright, what's the worse that can happen?" I said as the two looked at me with wide eyes. I was confused why but I noticed a huge shadow looming over me. I looked up and what seemed like one of the girls looking down at us. And soon, all the girls surrounded us and smiled at me. "You just had to say that Daniel!!" The two yelled as I gulped.

HOURS EARLIER :)

As the light cleared away, Stella was gone and we were back to our true original size, but we didn't know if it was temporary like before or if it was permanent. "Huh, she actually did it." Hudson said as I smiled. I remembered that I came with Lucy and Selena so I wanted to check if they were inside or gone as well. The two of us then entered the house and it was silent. I walked towards Lucy's room and once I reached it, I opened the door. The bed was still covered in their juices and the room overall was a mess. When I was at two inches I didn't even realize it was this bad. I walked out of the room and continued to look around. I noticed a picture of Lucy, Sarah, and what appeared to be her dad, I didn't know why they still had this picture if he had left them. I picked it up and teared the guy out the picture. "These two love me now, there's no way I'd let anyone take them from me, especially from a guy who decided to leave these two beauties behind, and believe me, I'll be a much better lover than you." I said as I crumbled him and threw it away. *That's pretty yandere for you Daniel, I've noticed this a lot from you in the past.* Umbra said in my head as he was right I guess. "I love them too much, you wouldn't understand, you're just a shadow." I said as Umbra didn't respond. *Bully!! It's you that I loved all this time you idiot!!* Umbra said but the difference was that it spoke in a much more feminine voice. "Wait!? You were a girl the entire time!?" I yelled as I was panicking. *Well, I'm sorta shy around people, especially guys so of course I'd hide my true self you bastard!!* She yelled loudly in my head. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you felt this way towards me, this is a surprise for me you know?" I said as I began to laugh to myself. "So, when are you going to show your true looks to me? I'm really curious to see!!" I said while blushing. *That's too much for me idiot!! How about we start things slow, and maybe then we'll do all sorts of things together, I mean, I have been watching how male and females do sex from your POV.* I laughed and said."But that's not a lot of info, you've just been seeing a guy get dominated by giant sexy girls for a year now, as well as me killing hundreds from time to time." Umbra began to laugh and said. *But that's the thing Daniel, I love getting to know you, the real you that this world fears and loves at the same time. Sure you're brutal in the battlefield but at the same time you're a natural with the ladies yet being so serious at times!!* Hearing her say that really did make me look at myself in another way. *Plus!! You're special Daniel!! You've made goddesses love you and respect you as well!! No mortal in existence has ever done that. Even your world's famous role models and important people in history have never seen what you've seen.* I began to blush. "Thanks for telling me that, I'd kiss you if you were with me right now but you're right, I have to go slow at times." I said as I began to hear her moan in my head. "Are you masturbating!? At least let me see idiot!!" I yelled as she laughed and said. *You're making it harder for me to resist you idiot!! Now continue the story already!!* She yelled as she stopped talking. "I will see that sexy body of yours!! No matter what!!" I yelled as I punched the air.