Chapter 7:Daily Life

In this chapter we'll be going through the POV's of Daniel and Emily as they live their daily lives and attend school.

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

Daniel's POV
I woke up again to the damn sound of that alarm taking me away from my dreamland. "Stupid alarm, why won't Emily just throw you away?!" I had to endure the ring of the alarm until Emily wakes up, because the alarm was placed in a cabinet that I would say is several stories taller than me, I found it impossible to turn it off. *Guess I have to rely on Emily, if she could even wake up.* I thought to myself. I took a sigh and by this point the ring of the alarm was already pissing me off. I climbed up to Emily's ears and started screaming, "It's time to wake up, this fucking alarm won't shut itself up!!" I got no response from her and thought to myself. *Wow, she really is a heavy sleeper. This isn't going to be easy.* I took a look at Emily and noticed that she was beginning to laugh silently, I realized that she had been awake the while time, and it was one of her jokes. "I know you're awake Emily, no point in hiding it anymore." I said as I was tapping annoyingly in her face.

Emily's POV
*I think Daniel is right about that alarm, I always hate waking up to that noise buzzing in ny ears. Now that I think about it, why do I even have an alarm.* I heard Daniel waking up and talking to himself about the noise. *I bet he's pissed about waking up to the alarm, I think this'll be his punishment for staring at our teachers chest with those lustful eyes.* I was trying to hold in my laughter as Daniel began making his way towards my ear, desperately trying to wake me up. I couldn't hold in my laughter any longer as I started to laugh a little silently. Soon Daniel noticed me laughing a little and quickly caught on to what I was doing to him. "I know you're awake Emily, no point in hiding it anymore." I heard him tell me in a serious voice as he was tapping my face, which tickled a little. I quickly woke up and started laughing my ass off which made him fall on my lap, l looked down at him and told him,"Sorry, but you deserve it for looking at our teachers breasts like some horny guy, you should've been thinking about my feelings also you know." I told him the best I could without starting a fight between us, also turning off the alarm at the same time.

Daniel's POV
*I'm so glad that the alarm is turned off, but I think Emily's still mad about yesterday.* "I'm sorry, I guess I was staring a bit too much." I told her. She looked down at me and sighed for some reason. "I really thought that this was going to turn into some fight between us, making us hate each other." She said a bit down. I began to lay down on her lap and stared at those beautiful eyes if hers. "Please, I'll never come to hate you ever, so stop being so down about it." I told her as I waited to what she was going to say. "Thanks for saying that, that makes me feel a bit good." She gave off a bright smile that just made me blush. "Aren't you forgetting something Daniel?" I looked at her a bit dumb. "My morning kiss, aren't you going to give me one?" She said with a huge blush coming out of her. "Its only natural that we do right?, you are my girlfriend. But there's just one problem." I told her a bit shyly. "What's that?" She said as she stared down at her lap. "I can't reach your lips at this height." She just smiled as she picked me up with her two fingers and held me next to her lips, basically telling me to kiss them. Five minutes later we finished making out and made our way to the bathroom and started to brush our teeth. I used a tiny toothbrush that the store conveniently had, I looked at Emily's toothbrush in shock to how big it is compared to me. *It's probably 5 times bigger than me!!* I said in shock to myself. We ate some breakfast and quickly made our way to school, trying to beat the bell. "Stop running so fast!!, you might kill someone under your feet Emily." I told her as I was hanging onto her clothes as I was placed in between her breasts. I looked down and noticed some guys looking at me in shock and in jealousy for being with a giant girl. We finally made our way into our homeroom as I felt my soul was about to leave my body. Emily sat down on her seat and placed me on her desk as we began to talk about what to do after school. Immediately every girl came rushing to us and started saying hello to us. We both smiled as we both seemed to be the center of attention for this class.