Chapter 31: Royal Trouble

"How's this Daniel?" Amelia asked me as I examined her body. "I don't know Amelia, every dress you've tried on just makes you look even more beautiful." Amelia blushed and gave me a smile. "Thank you Daniel!! But don't you think the others might be worried about you?" She asked as I continued to stare at her. "Sorry what was that?" I said as she sighed. She picked me up and said. "I was just asking you if the others might be worried about you?" I smiled and said. "As if!! Knowing them, I think they're jealous of the fact that I'm alone with you." Amelia blushed and said. "I guess you're right." I smiled and rubbed her hand. "Don't look so down, we do have our reasons being alone remember?" I said as she began to blush. "Since it's still early, why don't we go out for a drink over at Kimberly's café?" I smiled and said. "I think you're boobs are capable of giving me a drink, if you know what I mean." Amelia blushed and laughed. "Daniel!! You little perv." I smiled as she began to put on her high heels.

We were now heading towards the café and as always, we were getting stares from everyone. "It's to be expected if they're seeing a goddess like you in their presence." Amelia gave a soft laugh at me which made me blush and said. "Thanks for the compliment Daniel!! It really does make my day!!" I nodded as we were stopped by a group of girls, from one of the girls appearance, it seemed as though she came from a wealthy family. "Is that tiny yours!?" One of the three asked. "Isn't it obvious? I am sitting on her shoulder aren't I princess?" The girl was a bit shocked at my way of talking I thought. "He talked back!!" The three said in perfect sync. I looked at Amelia who was just as surprised as I was. "You should know when to punish him Miss, if it were me I'd kill him already!!" She said with a smile. I laughed a little which made the others confused. "That's cute, tell me? How many tiny guys like me have you killed? You act as if you've done it multiple times, so tell me." I said as I stared at her seriously. "I...don't have to..tell you!!" She said with a stutter. I smiled and looked at the others. "From what it seems, she seems to be the leader of you two right?" I asked and the two nodded quickly. I looked back at the main girl and said. "Come on now princess, these girls look up to you, it's only fair if you give me an honest answer, you don't want to look bad in front of them." The girl had now begun to sweat and looked down. "I haven't killed a single human being!! You got your answer jeez!!" I smiled and said. "Thanks for the adorable reaction!! You know, you're pretty cute when you're being honest, just a bit of advice." She looked up at me with a blush. "Thank you!!" She said as she looked at me with a bright red face. "Anyways, we should be going now Amelia." I said as she nodded. "Wait!!" The three said in perfect sync. Amelia turned around to hear them out. "I don't get it!! Is she your girlfriend or is she your master? Or are you the master?" She asked as me and Amelia both blushed at each other. "Isn't it obvious? Of course I'm his girlfriend!! We love each other so much!!" Amelia answered as I smiled. "That's the first time I've seen a couple like you two!!" She said with a blush. "Anyway princess, we're going now. Who knows what my sister will do to me if I come home any late as I already am." I said as we both waved goodbye. "Stop flirting with random girls Daniel, especially the rich ones!!" Amelia scolded me as she walked away from the group. *Have I seen her before? I'm sure I have. * I thought to myself as Amelia gave me a smile.

"PRINCESS" POV

"Oh my!! That guy was something alright!!" One of my maids said. "It seems as though your plan of disguising us by wearing "normal" clothes was a success princess!!" My second maid praised me."But he still knew that I came from a wealthy family." I said as I looked up at the sky. "Something wrong princess?" My maid asked me. "It's just that he un-ironically called me a princess when in reality I am one." I said. "Well there's no need to worry about that!! It's not like we'll be seeing him anytime soon!! My maid said as the other nodded in agreement."I don't know why, but I want to know more about him." I said as I blushed. "Princess..." The two maids both said at the same time. "Are you possibly in love with this peasant princess?" My face began to blush as I walked away from them. "Be careful princess!! You might step on someone!!" They warned me. "I know that he's already in a relationship with someone but maybe, I can get him to love me as well." I said to myself. "Oh my!! What are you planning princess!?" The two jokingly said. *Could he possibly be that guy?* I thought to myself.