"Yeah, you're pretty notorious in the hunter bussiness," said the man while drinking more out of his drink.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" The Wolverine asked.

"No, you didn't... in fact; you actually helped a lot on our side, you killed a bunch of grimm that we couldn't handle. Can I have your name? A friend of mine is very interested about you,"

"Depends on who that 'friend' is,"

"He's a headmaster at a famous academy,"

"What's he gonna do? Put me in his school?"

"Eh, probably," the Wolverine thought for a while before answering and finally, he gives an answer.

"The name's Y/N, and who are you?"

"I'm Qrow, Qrow Branwen; you'll probably will be getting a visit from my friend," after that, Qrow walked out of the bar.

Y/N finishes his drink and paid the bartender. After walking out of the bar, he needed to find a place to stay for the night.

Good news is : he found a hotel, Bad news is : the hotel is pretty shady.

He walked in the hotel carelessly and booked for a room. While waiting for his room to be cleaned, he went outside and climbed a building with his claws to get a clear view of his surroundings.

He walked slowly on the edge and put his foot on it; and leaned over.

"Wow, what a shithole," his surroundings were filled with crooks and smoke was all around the area.

He jumped off of the building and landed on his feet, not knowing he jumped into a mugging.

"Impressive, i'm guessing that's your semblance," the crooks left their mugging victim and slowly walked towards him.

"How about.. you give us our money and we'll let you go," the crook pulled out his crowbar.

The crooks pushed Y/N around, pissing him off by every second. Y/N finally unseathes his claws and glared at them with piercing dagger-like eyes.

"I guess you don't want to, let us beat you into sense," the crook ran towards Y/N and hit the crowbar onto Y/N's face. Y/N was knocked back by 2 steps before stopping. He slowly turned his head, showing his face healing fast and kept his glare.

Y/N walked slowly to the crooks and they rush at him with full speed. One crook tried to hit him in the head with a sledgehammer only for him to be impaled by Y/N's adamantium claw, he raises the crook up by his feet with one claw and threw him onto a brick wall.

He dodged an attack and sliced the crook's arm off, he uses this opportunity to stab the crook repeatedly in the chest and roar in the process

Y/N then lunged at a crook and sliced his stomach open, he pulled out the crook's intestine and choked another one with it.

Y/N spinned around; creating a living tornado of claws, and killed every crook in range.

"You boys have a lot of guts, too bad they're all over the floor," said Y/N.

The Wolverine walked out of the scene and got back to his hotel room. Y/N takes off his blood stained clothes and put them in a laundry basket for him to clean later.

"I should really stick to killing grimm and not people, they're such a mess,"
Stated Y/N.

Y/N starts showering; as the water slowly rinses the blood off of him, he remembers all the things he had gone through; but oddly enough, he can't remember a thing about how he got his metal claws.