Epilogue

Sorry buddies for late Epilogue. I was in really bad place. But now I am okay.
Please check my new book named "I tried". It's going to be the best book because I've planned it for a while and it's awesome. I can't wait to write it.

----------------------

Jimin’s having the most satisfying dream of his life filled with a play date with jihoon and his twin daughters in a playground, their puppy holly and his yoonie when his stomach rumbles.

He furrows his brow in annoyance because how dare this ungrateful organ disturb his nappy time. He feeds it, takes care of it and makes Yoongi rub it every day, and it still grumbles and complains. Like what the hell do you want?!

He whines and rolls over, settling on a new comfortable position only for the loud rumbling to interrupt again. Irritated, Jimin throws a tantrum, kicking his blanket, flailing and punching the air, before huffing as his limbs lose their strength and fall back onto the soft mattress.

He turns to look at the clock by his bedside - 1am. He just ate 3 hours ago but now he’s hungry again. What the hell.

Out of the blue, a thought comes to him.

You know what?

Chocolate Ice-cream with mustard sound reaaaallyyyy good right now.

He throws his legs off the side of the bed, mindful of his little baby bump and gets up to grab his phone, wanting to order yoongi to bring Ice cream. The one in home now is strawberry flavour which jimin doesn't like now suddenly.

Then he realises, Yoongi had told him he’d be back late tonight. He won’t be here to eat ice-cream with Jimin because of an all-nighter at the company. Jimin feels a wave of sadness engulf him at the thought of having to eat his ice-cream alone and starts to sniff because ice-cream was meant to be SHARED! You can’t NOT share a scoop of ice cream, that’s blasphemy!

Determined to have his treat of  goodness, Jimin wipes his eyes roughly before stomping towards their shared closet, pulling out a bunch of thick sweaters and hoodies, mostly Yoongi’s. By the end of his fashion escapade, Jimin looks cute as a button(he’s literally round now due to all the layers).

He writes a love(dramatic and angsty) note to Yoongi before leaving the house. Slamming the door just to further emphasise that he’s grumpy, moody, lacking some Suga(haha) and he wants the world to know it (hopefully it carries over to Yoongi so the elder can feel how he feels).How dare yoongi took all the children and leave them to Jin hyung's. He wants his babies now too.

Yoongi is such a horny person he got jimin pregnant again when his twins daughters were only six months old. And yoongi asked Jin to babysit their children because jimin wasn't feeling good and yoongi himself left an hour ago to an important matter. Otherwise he was spoiling Jimin with treats since morning.

Taehyung hears the doorbell ring first before loud hammering ensues. Begrudgingly he trudges over to open the door, half a mind to lash out at whoever was behind this midnight madness.

But who(or what) stands before him is a cartoon having scent of his best friend jimin but clothes of yoongi.

If Taehyung hadn’t known Jimin for years, he would have mistaken him for a Cartoon character.

“Tae!!!!! Yoonie…. Y-Yoo…” Jimin's lower lip starts to wobble.

Taehyung visibly panics, ushering his best friend into his apartment.

Did Yoongi leave? Was he in an accident? Did Yoongi cheat on him? Did jimin fought with-

“I WANTED TO EAT ICE-CREAM BUT YOONGI WASN’T THEREEEEEEE!” Jimin wails loudly, sniffling into the thick wool scarf of yoongi that practically buried his face.