15. Yoongi

Yoongi P. O. V

Now I'm driving jimin and jihoon to hotel where they are staying. But it is Clear how nervous jimin is. He is sitting on passenger seat while pouting and I don't think I should laugh but I will if he keeps his posture. I love my pouty baby.

Oh my god what am I thinking.

-----

Jimin sighs loudly when Yoongi again glanced at him.

"Hey are you Okay? I know this hotel is far and travelling could be tiring."
Yoongi said trying to Dissipate the tension between them.

"yeah it's just that I'm tired. Hay I wanted to ask something if you don't mind." jimin said fiddling with his sleeves. Jihoon already asleep on back seat tired of today's activities.

"Yeah. Anything Min. "Yoongi replied

"How is Jin hyung and tae? Is tae yet? You know "jimin asked with hesitation but Yoongi understood.

"Jin hyung had a baby boy then. His name is jaehyun. And now he is 7 months I think. And tae is also good. We don't talk. But Joon told me that tae and hope have decided to adopt." Yoongi replied to him.

Taehyung and hoseok are mated for 10 years but tae could not get pregnant. He was devastated when he found out that he was the reason. It was 6 years ago. But now taehyung has made his peace.

"Oh. My poor tae. D-do you think they will want to meet me? I mean with all this 4 years apart thing. I'm not sure." jimin said in a small voice like he was afraid that he might be triggering something in tae.

“Well Jin hyung would love to. But I'm not so sure about tae. We don't talk anymore.”

"Oh why dont you talk? Tae used to annoy the hell out of you. What happened?is it because of me?  Is tae really angry with me too? " Jimin asked.

"Hey slow down."Yoongi said with a slight chuckle. Then he glanced towards jimin before moving his attention on road again.

"Well i think they all will love to meet you. they all missed you very much. We don't hangout anymore. Tae stopped talking to me when Ah..... You know you disappeared. Well being his mate hoseok also limited his connections with me we only talk when there is work. Jin hyung tried to get tae to come but tae never did." Yoongi replied.

"Oh... Well i really want to meet all of them. Can you...... "Jimin suddenly stopped talking.

When yoongi heard jimin sobbing he stopped the car on the side and turned towards jimin.

"Hey hey ..... Don't cry. Hey look at me...Shhh Look at hyung. baby don't cry"Yoongi was panicking and he didn't know what to do. He tried shushing jimin who was now busy crying. Then suddenly he too turned towards yoongi and got closer crying. Yoongi was shocked when jimin out of no where hugged him and hid his face in yoongi's neck. Yoongi then composed himself and tried to sooth jimin by rubbing his back. yoongi was stunned.