17. Yoongi

Yoongi was going to ask if he was really dating Jungkook but then they heard jihoon whine from back seat. Who was slowly waking up.

Jimin then turned towards his son and said.

“Hey baby. We're going home in a bit. Yoongi is dropping us off. ”jimin said as yoongi started the engine.

After a while when they were at Hotel lobby. Jihoon was Whining about Yoongi to join them. Jimin picked him up and said.

“Baby you have to sleep now. Yoongi will drop by tomorrow. If you don't want him to come tomorrow to play with you all day then he can stay now. ” jimin said in a stern tone. Which affected jihoon immediately.

He then nodded and rubbed his eyes. Resting his head on jimin's shoulder.

“Hey sorry Yoongi he is usually like this when he is sleepy. I assure you you don't have to come tomorrow it was just to calm him down. Now he is sleeping and he won't remember this tomorrow.”

jimin said in a whisper and went inside the hotel. Leaving Yoongi there who wanted to say that he will come tomorrow and play with his son who was insisting he want play with his father.not that he knew Yoongi was his father who didn't want him. No Yoongi don't have to come and ruin his son's life who is very much happy without his father.

Yoongi then returned to his car and started driving towards his office. Namjoon met him in the way to his office and asked him about the lyrics which where due today. Yoongi immediately went to his studio and asked Namjoon to not let anyone disturb him.

It was 1 am in morning when Jin came to company as Namjoon told him that yoongi hasn't come out yet. Yoongi was interrupted by rapid and loud knocks on his studio's door. He knew it must be jin hyung as no one other than him had the courage to disturb Yoongi when he was in his studio working.

So when he opened the door he was face to face with a furious jin which was resting his one hand on his back while with other hand he smacked Yoongi.

“How dare you yoongi. You ignored my calls and now you are confined in your little space where no one can reach you. Have you lost your mind? Don't starve yourself. I think I'll deliver my baby in your studio one day with how much angry you make me. You dumbass. Now collect your things and follow me. We are going to our house. I wasn't able to sleep when joonie told me you are confined in your office till now. I'm not listening any excuse” jin said and turned to Leave. Yoongi was tired so he followed jin without any further delay.