Part 31 - The breaking Point

"Excuse me?!" the American was flabbergasted, Jinyoung looked disgusted.

"I wonder how you plan to accomplish that." The singer stated firmly as he squinted his eyes and put an arm around Mark's chair protectively. The American didn't even notice his sudden movement, but the rapper did. Jackson smirked at the gesture. He had never dreamed of seeing Jinyoung acting so territorial like that. The Chinese knew that feeling too well.

"I won't, rest assured. My intention is to get close to him again, earn his trust, make him believe that I'm on his side and get rid of him once and for all. Like Mark said once, I brought him to our lives, now I feel that it's my duty to get him out of the picture." The rapper revealed his plan to his members, yet, he still didn't know for sure how he would carry that out.

"He's crazy, you don't know what you're doing. It's too risky, you can get hurt. What if he's listening to everything we say right now? There could be microphones or cameras everywhere in this place." The American remembered the last time he and Jinyoung attempted to fight against letter2u's rules. He also remembered that someone ended up dead at that subway station.

"In fact, there are. But I called here and changed our reservation in the last minute. One of the tables of this Café is certainly being monitored, but not ours." Jackson informed proudly, as he looked around the other tables near them.

"You see, Mark, there's no reason for concern. Your ex is splendid, he's like Superman or something. We are fucking saved! There's nothing to worry about anymore. All we had to do was to put a maniac to fight another. How come we didn't think about that before? Just imagine when Lee finds out he's not able to see or hear whatever the hell we're talking or doing in this Café. I mean, he'll probably come here himself and put a bomb in the whole place! Great move, Wang!" Jinyoung exclaimed sarcastically. He didn't like Jackson's stunt and he had a bad feeling about the whole thing. Somehow he feared that night wouldn't end up well.

"Man, I was a jealous boyfriend, I mean, a real obsessive motherfucker, but you surely know how to throw a royal hissy when you're being insecure. Your attitude is simply sour grapes. It's kinda pathetic if you want to know my opinion. If you keep this up, Mark will seriously get tired of you. Believe me, you're being irrational right now. Just forget what you saw at Lee's place already! It's not like my dick was up your boyfriend's ass or something, get over it, man." Jackson knew he had hit a nerve, but before Jinyoung could react to his crude comment, a familiar voice was heard.

"Nyoungie? Is that really you?" the elegant actor asked uncertain, as he approached the table. Mark almost forgot how to breathe when he saw the figure lean on the singer. Jealousy ate him inside.

"Kwon, how come you are here?" the singer was surprised as he instantly turned to his ex.

"I'm on a short vacation. It's a wonderful coincidence, isn't it? By the way, I was really sorry to hear about the scandal involving the two members of your group. I meant to call, but I thought it wouldn't be a good idea. Your boyfriend might not like it." The man smiled bitterly as he finally met Mark's eyes. The actor saw nervousness in them.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind. He's too busy thinking about someone else." Jinyoung scornfully replied as he crossed his arms and glanced at the Chinese. Jackson refused to face the American or his dongsaeng. He still didn't know how he let himself fall for Mark's advances at Tae-U's mansion. The warning his ex gave him in Macao was seared in his mind. 'This will never, ever happen again, you hear me?! You and I are over for good. This is goodbye Wang Jia Er.' From that moment on, Jackson was sure the American would never be that intimate with him again. It took him sometime to digest their inevitable end, but once he did, the rapper promised himself he'd remind Mark of his own words whenever the elder seemed to forget about them. However, he wasn't able to keep his feelings in check or turn him down at Lee's mansion. He wasn't strong enough to avoid his ex like he did once in Jinyoung's bathroom or when an amnesiac Mark flirted with him in the middle of a traffic jam. He could blame his setback on the drugs, but deep down he was aware of his own weakness towards the American. Although it pained him to see the Markjin couple flourish before his eyes, he wanted to convince himself he had accepted Jinyoung and Mark's relationship. He felt that it was some sort of payback for what he did, his unavoidable punishment. Jackson knew Jinyoung was entitled to his anger for Mark's brush with unfaithfulness, yet, he had no doubt the singer would soon forgive the American.