Part 24 - The Secret

Start from the beginning

"Let me see if I got this straight. You approach me one night looking like a Mark wannabe, you let me fuck you regularly making me believe you're a freakin' prostitute and now you're telling me you are in love with my ex? And you're seeking revenge for something stupid that happened years ago!? It just doesn't make sense!" Jackson looked at Lee in disbelief. The American was too shocked to comment on the story. Letter2u's fury was etched on his face.

"I don't expect you, heartless fuck, to understand the depts of my devotion for Mark! I gave him the chance of enjoying a healthy, loving and caring relationship beside Jinyoung! I had to make him see the happiness he could achieve if he kept his distance from you. I allowed him to have a glimpse of the charming prince JY actually is, and finally perceive the evil traits of the unscrupulous beast that you are!" he screamed at him, like a madman.

"You think that terrorizing, blackmailing and stalking are healthy tokens of affection? Do you think you have any chance of sending your love across after poisoning Jacks and killing a guy in front of Mark? Are those your sick ways of showing how you care for someone? I wonder what's your next infallible strategy to get Got7's eldest to appreciate all you've done for him! I mean, are you for real?!" JB exclaimed, still trying to wrap his head around the fact that the so-called 'letter2u' was once a trainee at JYPE. Before Lee could open his mouth to defend himself, another member of Got7 spoke for him.

"If you wanna hear my opinion, I guess he's still better than Jackson." Jinyoung declared, lazily. Jackson looked hurt. He never expected to hear something like that from the singer. At that moment, he finally realized he had lost his dongsaeng's friendship forever. JB looked like he wanted to smack his friend, but contained his urge. The leader had no idea why the singer would say something as absurd as that. Mark couldn't take anymore, so he lifted Jinyoung's head from his shoulder and held his face to him, so he could stare at the younger's disorientated eyes.

"Why is a psychopathic murderer above a member of Got7? Gaga is your friend too and he saved my life! Despite your feelings for me, or whatever he has done, you shouldn't let your emotions cloud your judgment. You're not like that! What did Jackson do to make you hate him so much?!" Mark demanded, aware that his dongsaeng wouldn't put up a fight this time. Thanks to the drug in his system, he was too far gone to think straight. His barriers were down and he wouldn't insist on protecting that secret at that point.

"He fucking raped you." Jinyoung slurred before he finally blacked out on Mark's chest. The American was too taken aback to react. The Chinese beside him gave a long sigh and the leader swiftly stole a worried glance at the younger members who were tied up. He didn't wanna believe what he had just heard and he also didn't want the others to believe that that accusation was true.

"Mark, it must be the drug. He's totally out of it." JB suggested, as he got up from his seat and moved to approach his hyung, who still held Jinyoung in his arms.

"It's not the drug. It happened. Months ago, at a brothel in Macao." Jackson confessed quickly, before he missed one more chance of being honest with his 6 band mates. Time stood still as JB stopped in his tracks. Grunts and incoherent sounds could be heard from the gagged youngsters. Lee smiled widely, completely satisfied with the rapper's statement. So, he just got up from his seat, put his gun inside the bag and took a better look at the despondent scenario before him.

"And the truth will set you free! But for now, I hope you just bathe in misery. It's about time, Wang. You've finally grown a pair of balls between your legs! I couldn't be more elated! I guess we are done for today. But I'll keep in touch! Have fun, boys! I believe you guys have a lot to talk about. Ah! And before you all think about disbanding, calling the cops or kicking someone out of Got7, I warn you not to do it. It's 7 or never, right?! No one is allowed to quit until I say so. My game has just begun. So long, my dears." Lee walked to a petrified Mark, kissed his cheek, ruffled the hair of a sleeping Jinyoung and waved goodbye at the others before leaving Jackson's apartment. No one tried to stop him, but as soon as he was nowhere to be seen, the Chinese quickly started untying the other Got7 members from their chairs. He was aware of the upsetting looks he was getting from his members. He was aware of JB's intense gaze, but he avoided the dismay in Mark's eyes with all his might. Shame and remorse corroded his very being. Eventually he knew that the truth would come out. He figured he would be the target of his 6 brothers' anger. He hated it, but he felt that he deserved it.