The whole room was silent after Jin's words echoed around the room. My hands shook and tears began to escape from my eyes. This is it. This is the end. I am going to die. Jimin took my hand which was also trembling rapidly and uncontrollably. I turned to face him and he gazed at me with terrified eyes. I was going to speak but Jin cleared his throat softly. "If you want the gun then... here" I was so focused on the situation that I didn't realise that Jin had retrieved the gun already. He hesitantly handed the gun to Jimin who just stood there staring at it. He was completely motionless to the point where I couldn't even tell if he was breathing or not. His face had drained of all colour, making him look almost like a melancholy ghost. 

I took a deep breath and let go of his hand. "Take the gun Jimin" I said to him. My voice was shaky but I tried to put in as much confidence as I could. If I was going to die, I had to be supportive for my best friend. However, Jimin remained staring at the gun motionlessly. "Jimin take the gun"

"No" A whisper escaped from Jimin's lips and he finally turned to face me. "I am not taking the gun". His voice was sturdy and full of confidence as his face hardened.

There was no way I was going to let Jimin do this for me. I grabbed the gun out of a startled Jin's hand and pushed the gun to his chest. "You are going to take the fucking gun and shoot me" My voice was no longer shaky: it was full of irritation and annoyance. There was no way Jimin was going to sacrifice his life for me. Not on my watch. I had to be the leader here and I would rather die than have both of my best friends deprived from my side. I couldn't lose both Jimin and Namjoon. 

"I can't shoot you Y/N, it would be so wrong. You are my best friend- I have to protect you, not shoot you" Jimin's voice cracked when he said the word 'shoot' which sent shivers down my spine. Jimin was too special to me to let him die because of a fucking game. 

"I am making you shoot me because we are friends. I can't live without you and you know that" I knelt down before him guided the gun to the middle of my forehead. "I won't feel a thing if you do it properly" 

"Maybe Jimin could shoot Y/N on the arm or something..." suggested Jungkook. His voice was high pitched from nervousness and he twiddled his fingers to stop his body from shaking. 

"The card said shoot to kill-" said Jin in a monotone voice. He wasn't as nervous as Jungkook was; he looked more curious instead. 

"Thanks for making it worse" cried Jungkook.

"I was just reminding you of the rules..."

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP. I AM NOT SHOOTING Y/N, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Jimin's chest heaved from panting due to his sudden shout. He knelt down to level with me and cupped my face in his hands. He moved his face closer to mine and began to sob softly, causing his eyes to go a deep red. I touched foreheads with him and held his hand. A waterfall of tears erupted from me and fell down my face uncontrollably. In the background, I could hear sniffles, probably coming from Jungkook. 

"You can't do this for me and I will never allow it" I whispered. Our foreheads were still connected and I looked into Jimin's eyes. Jimin just smiled softly and stroked my face. 

"I have to and I want to. I would do anything for you."

"You said you would never leave me. You promised"

"Even if I go, I will still always be with you. I will never leave your side okay" His gently pecked my nose and then my forehead and continued to caress my cheeks with his thumbs. "You are everything-" 

BANG! I let out a whimper and winced in pain as I felt a sharp object gaze my arm. I gripped my arm and bit down on my tongue, trying to hold back tears and felt liquid spewing from my arm in little squirts. "Y/N..." Jimin wheezed my name and his body dropped to the ground, causing the thump to echo around the room. 

"JIMIN NOOO" I screamed and I crawled over to him, completely ignoring the pain in my arm. His shirt was doused in thick, red blood and he clutched his wounded area. Jimin didn't shoot me. I brought down my bloody and shaking hands to his upper body and pulled him up to lie on my lap. Jungkook and Jin had already rushed over to Jimin's side and knelt before him, their eyes stung with tears and sorrow. Jimin's eyes fixated on my face and he lifted a weak hand to stroke my face once again. 

"Jimin you can't go... please stay with me... please" I rocked him gently and allowed myself to sob into his hand. "What am I going to do without you?"

"You will be fine Y/N" he wheezed again, clearing running out of breath and energy. "I am fine- see?" He forced a smile to form on his quivering lips which only made me cry harder. 

"Jimin I... I..." I couldn't speak. All I could do was stare at the dying Jimin and cry hard. Jimin frowned and looked over to Jungkook. 

"Jungkook please look after Y/N for me okay?" Jungkook nodded his head in a fast motion and hung his head. His fingers had not stopped being twiddled and he also began to cry, but silently. Jin's eyes were red from crying which was the most emotion I had seen from him since we got here. 

Jimin , satisfied with his answer from Jungkook, turned back to me and smiled. "Take care of your mother Y/N, you know she needs you. She couldn't lose both your father and you too."

"I love you so much Jimin" I sobbed. Jimin opened his mouth to answer and took a deep breath.

"Y/N I..." But his sentence didn't finish. His hand was limp against my face and I could feel that the rest of his body had gone limp too. His chest no longer heaved with heavy wheezes and I could feel that his skin had suddenly turned cold against my face. His mouth was slightly agape and his eyes remained staring at me but all signs of life had left from it. My heart stopped as I realised that Jimin was gone.