Part 2.2

Weeks passed and I was getting used to being a mafia leader, not necessarily one that does the dirty work though.

I was mainly taking care of administrative business, Yoongi was for all the other things.

Mary indeed messaged me, and it was quite nice to talk to a girl again. Plus she had been a good friend in the past so she knew me well.

Jimin and Jungkook regularly came over, partly because of the Seoul situation and partly because Jimin's and Yoongi's relationship was progressing.

We were having dinner at one of Yoongi's restaurants, the four of us. The topic ofcourse was our businesses again. 
     'what do you think we should do?' Yoongi asked me.
     'I am not sure. Choosing Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok as allies was a very good move, they are the most reliable people I met in that world in Seoul. However, Kai is not as impulsive as his brother. I mean he is less violent which is good for us and he respects all the mafia customs and rules but he is also more clever and that is not beneficial'

I sighed 'I think we should wait for a while, because we need to do this quietly. we have to break the trust people have in him'

The guys all listened to me and nodded in agreement.

 When we finished dinner Jimin stood up from his chair 

      'soo I was thinking of taking a stroll outside YOONGI do you want to join?'

Jimin wasn't very subtle in his tone indicating he wanted some time alone with Yoongi. 

Yoongi looked at me and then at Jungkook as if he didn't trust him enough to leave me alone with him.
   'it's fine, goo' I said while smiling
   'don't worry I will make sure she'll get home' Jungkook indicated and Yoongi eventually agreed and took Jimin's hand.

There was some silence and then Jungkook spoke
     'so love, something has been bugging me' Jungkook said and I glanced at him 
     'and what's that?' I asked indifferent
     'the first time you met us, at that secret meeting, did you know who we were?' Jungkook asked and I recalled that meeting. How Taehyung ordered me out and to not come back.

    'I did, but only by reputation.'
    'so what did you know about us'
   'well Jimin is the best gunman in the whole of South Korea plus he apparently is seen as the most 'fabulous' one among the mafia leaders'

Jungkook chuckled and so did I

   'what about me?' he asked and I didn't really dare to say it. 
   'you can tell me I won't get angry or anything'
   'well you are Jeon Jungkook, ruthless but often justified, and..' I started but I was looking for the right word to describe him

  'and?' he said in an impatient way
  'and a shameless womanizer, from what I have heard, you literally have a list of famous Korean models and artists you have had sex with'

Jungkook smirked and looked away and then back at me

  'and what does that make you think of me, love?'

He said it with such confidence. I leaned closer to him while smiling. He was watching my every move, his posture reacted to my closeness. 

   'The thing is Jungkook, I don't think of you at all'

He scoffed but his smile didn't leave his face.

Later Jungkook, as he had promised, sent out a car for me that would drop me off at home. 

I was walking the streets of Seoul for some reason and I looked around.

  'y/n wait up' I heard my sisters voice behind me but I kept walking, we had a small argument and then she also stopped to pet a dog when she knew I needed to be back at Taemin strictly in ten minutes, which would be a stretch.

We crossed the street and I heard that sound, the worst sound in the world. I looked back but didn't see Orel, I looked further and a few meters on she was lying on the street. I ran towards her.  

   'Orel, wake up, please' I said through my tears but she didn't
   'please no, please don't die'. 

People, who gathered around us, were calling the ambulance but I kept the lifeless body of my sister in my arms.
   'please don't leave me'.

I heard a laughter behind me, the familiar voice. I looked back and saw Taehyung.
   'that's what you get for messing with Kim Taehyung'-

I woke up, shaking and sweating. This nightmare I had more often but the part of Taehyung was new. 

I was supposed to go to Tae's today but after that dream it felt wrong. The memories of my sister prevented me going. I knew it was unfair in a way but that was what I was feeling. I really couldn't shake it off. 

Throughout the following weeks Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok kept pretending to be allies of Kai while me Yoongi Jungkook and Jimin kept the situation under close attention and see if there was any opportunity to get rid of them. My contact with Mary also continued. She was scared Kai would find out about Namjoon though, so we sometimes limited the contact.

It wasn't easy, Kai's family had been the leading family for decades and that kind of loyalty was hard to break.

It also meant I was spending so much time with the three of them. Getting to know Jimin a lot more, Jungkook a bit but he wasn't very open about himself anyways. 

Another meeting with the Busan leadership (in Busan) was coming to an end and I saw Jimin and Yoongi already getting 'excited for each other'.

    'I think we will go for a nap' Yoongi said and I rolled my eyes
    'but Yoongi we have our training session'

Yoongi sighed
    'what kind of training?' Jimin asked and Yoongi poked him   'you know I told you about this, I am training y/n in self-defense and shooting and all that stuff'
    'oh yes of coursee' Jimin said

   'I can do it' Jungkook said and we all turned our heads to him, as he had been awfully quiet