•14• Amorous (M)

Beginne am Anfang

Some men were trying to cross the fence and a guy had shot the security creating some chaos there. Spider-Man immediately shot webs on them and they couldn't move forward anymore. He snatched the guns from their hands and just when he turned a guy tried to hit him but he caught his hand and punched his belly hard.

Unexpectedly, a guy from behind hit Spiderman on his head and it did give him a bruise. Suddenly the shooting sound was heard and everyone went still, the man tried to hit Spidey and was shot on his back.

Police forces were now at the sight, surrounding and pointing guns at the criminals who swore out of frustration.

"Thanks again Mr. Spider-Man." The police officer thanked him and he just rubbed his head.

"Are you alright Spidey?" The police officer asked again and he just nodded.

"I wished we would never meet like this but here we are, again." Spider-Man said and the police officer chuckled.

"It's our duty." He said proudly and Spider-Man nodded.

"I should be leaving." Spidey said and the police officer nodded.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Taehyung was currently in his room chewing the tip of his pen, wondering what Jungkook would be doing right now. A knock on his window distracted him from his train of thoughts.

He got up to his window and found no one there. Thinking it might be because of wind, he went back to his chair and there was another knock. Taehyung peeped out of the window slowly and voila, there was Spidey himself, clinging upside down with his web strings.

"Hello there, Mister Taehyung."

Taehyung gasped at the surprise visitor. Spidey crawled in through the window and pulled Taehyung close to him by his waist.

"Hello there Mr. Spidey." Taehyung smiled and pulled the mask out and held Jungkook's face in his hands. Jungkook took Taehyung’s arms and wrapped them around his neck to kiss him with full passion. 

"May I know what trouble I’ve caused to bring Spidey here?" Taehyung asked after pulling away.

"Oh, Mr. Taehyung is in trouble for making a poor boy’s heart flutter." Jungkook retorted and Taehyung chuckled. 

"And may I know that poor boy, Mr. Spidey?"

"Someone that goes by the name of Jeon Jungkook."

"Aren't you the cheesiest person ever?" Taehyung joked and Jungkook pouted.

"Okay I'm leaving." Jungkook tried to turn around but Taehyung was quick to pull him into a kiss again.

"And I love cheesy." Taehyung whispered and played with Jungkook's hair who kissed his cheek. Taehyung brushed his bangs away and he found a bruise on the left side of his forehead.

"Kookie, how did you get this?" He asked worriedly and Jungkook just sighed.

"There was just some trouble when I met Felix." He said and Taehyung's gaze softened.

"C’mon, sit down." Taehyung made Jungkook sit on his bed and quickly pulled out the first aid box from his shelf to treat the wound. Jungkook hissed at the contact but Taehyung treated him with so much care that it didn’t hurt anymore.

"You know, I'm alright but you can kiss it better if you want." Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckled and pecked his forehead.

"It will be good now I guess." He whispered and Jungkook nodded his head quickly.