⌖17⌖

Date Night outfits
______________________
Next Day

Genesis

"So what do you think?" I asked Kia as I facetimed her . She hummed as she looked over my outfit .

"Not that one! It's too sexy . I mean unless you trying give it to 'em tonight.." I snapped my finger.

"And I'll go change.." I said stepping behind the camera.

"Aha! But where are y'all going anyways?" She asked . I shrugged as I started putting on a different outfit .

"I don't know, he didn't tell me." I answered before walking back in front the camera .
"How bout this one?" I asked.

"Hmm... It's not sexy enough. Like you wanna be sexy but not too sexy , kinda chilled but not too chilled, feel me?" She said , I rolled me eyes.

"Yeah I guess, I feel you." I added emphases.

"When was the last time you was on birth control ? You got Plan B?"

I struggled into another pair of jeans as she kept talking ."I can't remember and I had planned to get some the other day.." I stated. She shook her head.

"Well he got some condoms? Cause if y'all trying to-" I cut her off.

"I'm really not trying to do that tonight Kia , chill. Now how bout this ?" I asked . She shook her head no, making me groan in frustration.

King

"Come on Kas.." I said as I got her out the truck , walking up to Michael's house .

"But I wanna go with you and gene.." Kas said as she held my hand while we walked .

"You can't go this time Kas.." I said .

"Why not?"

"Because i said so." I spat , not feeling like explaining .

She didnt say anything, just kept walking until we got to the door and I rung the doorbell. She had started sitting by the door when I knocked on it harder.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Geez." I heard Michael . I shook my head. He finally opened the door. He straight faced me .

"Again?" He sighed . He picked up Kas , giving her a hug.

"You know where to go!" He said as she went into the house .

"Thanks." I said .

"Uhm listen.. I'm not ya nanny." He said , I nodded .

"Yeah I know but my nanny is busy with me so when Gene can't , then you is.." I said with a sarcastic smile. He smacked his lips.

"Doing it for 3 reasons : 1. I love Kas. 2. Im tired of seeing you moping around & 3. I want the best for my cousin." I patted his back .

"Great reasons. Keep em in mind when you're keeping Kas until in the morning.." I said wit a laugh.

He side faced me . "Really nigga.."

"Uhm Kas lemme get my hug.." I called out to her but she didn't come."where she at?" I asked, he shrugged.

"Supposedly her usual room with toys and shit." He said . I walked into the house and saw her playing , ignoring me .

"Really Kas.." I said . "Kas...getcha ass up and give me a hug.." She got up slowly and walked over to me , giving me a half hearted hug .

"Ermph uhmm..imma remember this when you want ice cream.." I said trying to break her but she just went back to how she was. I shook my head as I turned to leave as Michael was scratching his neck.