⌖49⌖

King

later ...

Genesis and I had been on much better terms since she had gotten out the hospital. I was entirely happy and I couldn't be better.

I was happy we were finally getting along because I had missed her. The time we were being petty and fighting, i realized a lot. Shit like I needed Genesis. She was my world, her and Kassidy.

I watched her from the balcony. Her and Kass were down there with their feet in the pool talking and splashing each other. Kassidy loved her just as much as I did. Gene was one of the best things that happened to us since Kelsey.

I put my blunt out and stepped back inside heading downstairs to get a bag of hot fries. I opened them and sat in the chair that was in front of the island.

Genesis and Kass came back inside laughing. Genesis smiled at me as she and kass walked by but i grabbed her arm bringing her between her legs. I kissed her lips and pulled away as we both laughed and licked her lips.

"You taste like strawberries."

"You taste like kush and vanilla." She giggled. "And your breath stinks." she giggled. I breathed in her face making her push my face away laughing. "Ew! Stop king." I laughed grabbing her waist.

"I'm thinking 'bout getting some new ink though for real." She tilted her head.

"Like?"

"Maybe yo name or we can get a matching tat cause what you did for me and Kass when Chad shot you meant a lot to me." I caressed her hips with my thumbs.
She sighed frowning and shook her head.

"King w-we. I-I need to tell you something." She stuttered looking down.

I lifted her chin up looking into her eyes . I saw the tears building and one slipped down her face. She looked so broken.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked with my eyebrow raised. She shook her head. She started sobbing and stuttering over her words.

"What is it Genesis stop playing with me." i spoke sternly.

Genesis

I wiped my eyes as my breating got under control. "It all began when we came back from Disney world. You had be ignoring me and I had been barely seeing you. A-and i kept trying to tell y-you but you just kept brushing me off. So me and Amelia bumped into Chad with Clyde his little brother.. And we had started talking."

"It started off just with going to get something to eat and talking when we saw each other nothing more, but I should have left him alone when Amelia kept trying to tell me that he wasn't shit but a snake. " I felt king tense up behind me so i kept going, the scenes of how the entire situation played rolled inside my head like a movie.

"So Chad told me about how he didn't have anyone to watch Clyde so I said I would as long as you agreed."

"I never agreed ." He cut me off.

"I tried to ask but you just said and I mean you said exactly 'Go wherever . I gotta go.' so I tried to say it was to Chad's but you told me go wherever I wanted and to just be careful. SO I did and thats how It all happened. I started babysitting Clyde and that day Chad came back and asked to take me out. "

"Kass was with me so I didnt think anything of it but I called to ask you. You didn't give me a chance to even greet you, you rushed off the phone without saying anything so we went out. We had dinner and for the next couple weeks me and Kass would go babysit Clyde while he worked. Then there was the situation with Kelsey's pictures so I left for couple days..." I sighed looking at the ground.