⌖13⌖

I picked Ebola to not be so cliche with std's or cancer lmao. 🙃

Crumbsnatchers in the media. 😂🌚
______________________________________

Genesis

I was in the kitchen cooking Jason , Jasmine, Kass and I some breakfast when I heard noise. I turned slightly seeing King shirtless, eating a pop tart. He had crumbs on the side of his mouth and sleep still evident in his eye. It was funny. I busted out laughing, making his head snap my way.

He shook his head, chewing. "What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing man. You should just see how you look." I giggled. I finished scrambling the eggs, before putting them on a plate. I decided to fix King a plate. I sat the three on the table before walking away from King, who was on his phone.

"Kass, wake up baby girl." I shook her slightly. She opened her eyes and sat up. That was something I was starting to notice. She wasn't a heavy sleeper. "Breakfast." I smiled. Her eyes opened as she rubbed them ,getting out of bed. She slid in her Olaf house shoes, before running to the stairs. I chuckled lightly before getting Jason and Jasmine up and they started following her.

"Sup sweet thang!" Jason said to Kass , making King stale face him.
Kas smiled.

"Daddy!" She yelled. I watched how they interacted. It was so cute. He was a great father. Jason and Jasmine sat at the table , starting to tease each other.

"Stop Jason!" Jasmine finally said .
"Aye!" I said to them .

King sat Kas down in the chair and then sat in his. I sat in front of the plate I fixed for me. Kass , Jason and Jasmine said grace then we started eating.

After we ate, King had to leave so I went ahead and got all the kids dressed like me and Kas did everyday. We went and sat down watching movies in the theater room.

"This popcorn on 10." Jason said . He got these grown sentences but still has a baby voice.

"Boy.." I smacked my lips before looking at him . "Where do you get this?"

"He used to get it from daddyyy!" Jasmine said looking over at us , he looked at her.

"Sip yo tea!"

I shook my head . I have an interesting family. I just started back watching the movie.

"Gene?" Kass called, distracting my attention from the current scene in Finding Nemo. I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes Kass?" I asked softly.

"Do you like my daddy?" She asked tilting her head to the left. My eyes widened at her response. Jason looked over.

"Why would you think that Kass?" I sat up.

"I just see the pictures of my mommy and daddy and the way they looked at each other is the same way you two look at each other. My daddy said they loved each other, a lot. So i was just wondering," She said tucking her bottom lip in.

I sighed running my hands through my hair. This is not the conversation I planned on having with this little girl. "I like you daddy Kass, just a little.." I said. She giggled along with me.

"Promise you won't leave like my mommy did Gene." She stated looking into my eyes. I gazed back into hers seeing the evident pain she felt not having any memories of her mom.

"I promise Kassidy." She hugged my neck and I kissed her cheek. She laid her head on my chest.

"I love you Gene," She whispered. I was speechless. Something had been ignited in me, with those 4 simple words. It made me feel like I had something to hold onto.