⌖16⌖

Genesis

"I don't know Kia , he's sending mixed signals." I said as I was laying on my bed .

King was gone to work and the kids was still sleep . Jason and Jasmine was leaving today and I was really sad about that. I'm gonna miss my niece and nephew.

"Girl just ask him. Or just make it clear you're not just gonna be his side piece , that you wanna be officially together or he don't get shit. Have he hit?"

"Hell no. We haven't did that. He's just given me head and will kiss and rub up on me. I think that's a good idea but how do I tell him that without being too...straight forth?" I ask, playing with my hair .

"Fuck being too straight forth, fuck is that? Just say it. Next time he try sumn' then that's a good time . "

"Okay okay." I said taking a deep breath . "I'll try today." I added.

"You must really like him, I've never seen you like this." She said .
I sat up on the bed.

"Yeah..I do. He makes me nervous." I said biting down on my lip.

"Aww..sound like a middle school crush."

"Shut up!"

"Gene.." I turned around to Kas.

"What's wrong Kas?" I asked.

"I'm hungry." She said obviously just waking up .

"Okay, go take your bath, brush your teeth , wash your face, and get dressed then I'll have y'all's food ready." I said, she nodded before leaving off to do what I said .

"I'll call you later Kia."

"Okay don't forget to tell him."

"I'm not." I said as I got up, putting some house shoes on .

"K bye!" She said then I hung up, going to get Jason & Jasmine up and ready then started on their lunch.

------

King

"Um I knew this conversation would come soon.." Michael said sitting on my desk , beside me . I shook my head , looking down at my blunt as I released the smoke.

"Ion know man..she just slick get me in my feelings. I don't know what to do.." I said rubbing down my face . He pat my back.

"It's simple. Become official , take her on a date, then you got her as your girlfriend.." Isaiah said .
We looked at him .

"Isaiah..that was...a good idea." Michael said in complete shock.

I shook my head , taking another pull. "The world is fucking up. I'm sounding soft, Isaiah giving good ideas. What's next?" I said.

"What good idea?" Isaiah asked .

I put my hand up. "And it's back to normal, just like that." I said as smoke passed through my nostrils .

"But forreal man. Tell her how you feeling. I know my cousin and she'll be straight forth with you..and if you wanting to hit , she damn sure aint gonna let you hit unless y'all official." He said . I nodded looking at the wall and sighed.

"Uh aight man! I just haven't asked anybody on a date or to be my girlfriend in so long. How you even do that shit anymo?" I said . I put my blunt out in the tray and exhaled the last of the smoke.

"Wassup?" I looked around to Chad coming in , a nigga that sold during the day. I gave him a man shake .

"What's up goon."I said. He perked his lips as he spoke to the other two .