⌖42⌖

Rude comments get deleted. Keep them to yourself.
--

Kia

I woke up grunting as two guys was taking me to the back of a dark house or basement . I couldn't make out where I was since my vision was still a bit blurry . They took me inside the room , sitting me in a chair as the handcuffs were still on me .

"Can you take these shoes off please?" I asked one guy . He looked at the other guy and shrugged before bending down to my feet. As soon as he was on my feet's level , I kicked him in the face and stabbed him with my heel .

"Let me go!" I yelled as he got up , groaning in my pain as blood was coming from his eye. The other guy helped  him leave out , to go wherever  .

"Help!!" I yelled . I sat there , trying to wiggle out of these handcuffs , knowing it was probably impossible I still wanted to try . I was about to yell again until a black figure came from out the darkness walking up to me .

"You kicking people now." He asked in a deep tone. He chuckled before coming over , taking off my shoes . "I think you're smarter than to kick me." Nate stated as he unstrapped the last shoe . He put them to the side as his hands went up my legs and resting on my thighs . He was face level with me as he stared back .

"So you ready to tell me what I wanna know or do you wanna go the other way?" He asked . I just stared at him , wishing I could slap the shit out of him .

"I asked. You. A. Question." He said more stern and firm .

"Fuck you." I spat . I saw his jaw clenched .

He stood up. "You're a dumb bitch." He said coldly . I shrugged .

"You're fucked up punk ." I said before I was up against the wall , gasping for air . His hold on my neck grew tighter as he slid me up the wall farther .

"You're not gonna talk to me like that . If you do, it'll only get worse for your ass." He said through gritted teeth . I felt myself getting light headed as I tried to bring my handcuffed hands around to get his hands off of me . He dropped me making me hit the floor hard , coughing as I caught my breath.

He yanked me up by the handcuffs as he unlocked them.

"I gave you more than enough chances which isn't like me so no you're gonna stay here til you got something to say. Or until you're not but a cunt to me." He said as he pushed me towards another wall . I turned around , getting ready to hit him but he grabbed my wrist bending my arm back . I shrieked in pain .

"If I bend it anymore , it'll pop. Try me." He said . He let me go once he saw I stopped fighting .

He pushed me against the wall , handcuffing me to these longer chains , both my wrists and ankles . He kept a straight face the whole time even when he started ripping my dress off , leaving me in my bra and panties . He pressed a button on side of the wall which made the chains start lifting me more on the wall .

Completely off the ground and now up against the wall .

"Enjoy." He said as he ran his finger along the hem of my panties . He smirked before turning around to leave , slamming the door behind him . It was dark and cold down here.

"Ugh!" I grunted as I swung from side to side trying to get out of these chains . It didn't work so I just hung there .

-----

Genesis

I woke up suddenly looking around . I sighed before picking up my phone seeing all the messages . I shook my head . " No it was suppose to be a dream." I whined before laying back on the bed . I  ignored chad's messages before going to Michael's.