⌖11⌖

King

"Come on Kas , are you ready?" I asked as I slid my beanie on. She nodded as she jumped around my room .

"Kas settle! Tie your shoes!" I said looking down at her.

"Can you tie them for me daddy?" She asked raising her foot up to me. I breathed out as I kneeled down to her foot.

"I taught you how to do it , go unda' , loop and tie! You know this!" I said while I was tying it .

"But it's hard.." She whined.

"But it's hard.." I mocked her as I stood up. She giggled as she ran into my closet.

"Kas why are you so hyper today, you're gonna make us late!" I said going in the closet after her. I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder as she laughed and wiggled around .

"Stop Kassidy befo' you kick me girl!" I said as I grabbed her legs tightly . She only laughed as i shook my head , getting my things and leaving out the room. I was bout to get my keys until Kassidy started wiggling again.

"Genesis.." She squealed ,trying to get off of me. I put her down as she went over to a just now waking up Genesis. I stood back as they carried on their small conversation .

I rubbed down my face and rattled my keys, stuffing them in my pocket along with my wallet and phone.

"Come on Kas! Let's go!" I said bout to walk out til I felt her grab my pants leg.

"Daddy can Genesis come?" She asked , looking up at me. I looked over at her .

"Uhh.." She cut in.

"No that's fine! Y'all can go! D-daddy and daughter time right." She said with a slight smile. I rubbed the back of my neck. I was bout to just go on and leave but she needed to get out of this house , isolation makes it worse.

"You can come, we're just going to a college football game." I said .

"Nah it's fine."

"Just come on, get out of this house!" I said .

"Pwease Gene.." Kas said over by her side , batting her eyelashes. I shook my head , the little queen of begging and I still fall for it .

"Uh...i mean I'm not even dressed." She said looking down.

I sat down in a barstool. "We'll wait." I said putting my hands together.

She looked. "Okay okay." She finally said making Kassidy celebrate . She went to her room with Kassidy hot on her trail behind her. I bit down on my lip as I waited.

---------

I was getting into a game of flappy bird , getting mad as this damn bird kept hitting the pole.

"Damn nigga how you slide into the pussy and you can't even slip through this space.."

"Hey." I looked up to see Genesis ready , almost making me throw my phone and not because of the game .

"Uhh.." I said looking her up and down. " you ready?" I asked.

She nodded. "Wait..a ticket.." She said.

I got up and stretched. "We'll get one when we get there , come on we're later enough." I said starting to walk out, feeling Kassidy's presence right behind me

I decided to go in the Camaro , opening the door for Kassidy. "C'mon mama! Don't take all day!" I said as she came over, climbing in the back.

"Settled? Buckle up!" I said watching her as she wiggled a little before bucking her booster seat .