⌖29⌖

King

I was just outside laughing with the family when I heard Genesis screaming my name , making me instantly turn around about to head to the house . She was already running up to me . Her hair was still wet , she was crying and her hands were shaking.

"What the hell is wrong?" I asked , grabbing her to keep it from shaking . She could barely catch her breath as she held her chest .

"T-the shower...you...Y-your dad ..N-Nate-e ." She stuttered before stepping to the side , vomiting .

"Damn Genesis what happen?! Tell me!!" My mom had walked up beside me as I brought her back in front of me .

"You're dad basically tried to rape me and....I hit him with this rod thingy and he's bleeding." She finally was able to get out , still sniffling .

I just stared at her , hoping she was lying or just a real good actress or some shit . But knowing how much hate is in me and my dad's relationship , I believed her making my blood boil instantly . "Come on."

She stood close as my mom breathed hard as we start jogging up to the house . I opened the door , making it hit the back wall hard as I went upstairs . The closer I got , the madder I got . I heard Genesis sniffles as we went through the master bed room , going to the bathroom .

"Oh my god!" My mom screamed , instantly going to tears . I stood there , huffing , looking at his naked ass bleed .

"Daddy , I'm thi--"

"Get out Kassidy!" I yelled . She stared for a moment before leaving .

My mom stood there crying before turning to Genesis . "You fucking killed him, you little bitch!! Come in my house and kill my fucking husband!!" My mom yelled , trying to swing on Genesis but I held her back .

"I-I I'm sorry , I didn't mean to . I was ju--" I cut her off , looking back at her as I held my mom.

"You don't have to apologize."

"Moma calm down!! Will call 9-1-1 bruh ." I said to my cousin nearby, still holding my moma arms as she stared at Genesis . All I know is his ass better be dead.

---

The police and ambulance got here in a decent amount of time , getting my sperm donor in the back of the truck . Genesis just stared as she scratched her arm . My moma was keeping her distance as a paramedic walked up to us .

"He is still breathing , he was knocked into a concussion but it could be fatal , I'm sorry . Do any of you know what happen?" He asked as he had his hands in his pocket .

"Umm.." Genesis trailed off making my moma scoff .

"He fell out the shower and hit his head." I said , almost through gritted teeth . He nodded .

"Yeah , we have alot of calls based off that situation . Would any of you like to ride in the back?" The paramedic asked as the EMT's start getting in the front of the truck , turning on the lights and sirens .

"Me! I'm his wife." My mom said , he nodded as he helped her in the back before joining closing the doors . Soon they pulled off as the lights and sirens trailed off towards the hospital .

"King I am so sorr--" I turned to her .

"Stop apologizing ." I said as I started walking off then Kassidy pulled at my pants leg .

"Daddy what happen to papa?" She asked . I picked her up looking in her eyes .

"Don't ever call him that again , you hear me?" She slightly nodded. I know I probably was scaring her but at this point , but I was passed pissed , I was furious and I was just ready to get to the hospital .