ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5

Warning:
This chapter contains mature content such as abuse,rape etc.So if your sensitive I suggest you let that one part out(you'll see which part I mean once you start reading) or not read this chapterat all ...You've been warned!

Justin's POV:

I couldn't believe my eyes right now...I just felt so many emotions at the same time, I didn't know how to react about this situation...seeing her so vulnerable,under some perverted man's hold ,angers me so much and it hurts for some reason...I don't know why though, but the only thing that I want to do right now is to end this bastard right then and there! Who does this phedophile think he is!?

" You moth*rf*cker!" I lunged straight at his face and started punching him like there's no tomorrow! He deserves to f*cking die! "You! *Punch* think *punch* that *punch* you *punch* can *punch* get *punch* away * punch * so easily ,by trying to practically rape girls! *Punch* HUH!?! I scream in his face!

" Especially her!" I say and push him towards the wall and kept still punching him ,while he practically begged for me to stop ,but I didn't,I can't! I'm really satisfied seeing all this f*cker's blood everywhere... I did a pretty good job! But not enough to teach him a lesson...

Christine's POV:

I couldn't believe my eyes! I hate violence...but this manwhore deserved it for trying to rape a girl! But I still don't want to kill him though! And I can't risk getting Justin in jail or even lose his job for just a pathetic excuse of a girl...who can't even protect herself! No I won't let him!

" JUSTINNN!" I scream ,while tears were rolling down my already puffy eyes down to my cheekss...
" Please stop..." I whimper, I can't look at this scene ,there's to much blood and violence...and j feel like if I watch anymore I'm gonna faint right then and there!

As I was sitting there crying helplessly not knowing what to do ... I saw Justin throw him at the ground ,he's eyes were getting more and more black if that's even possible...and I saw him grab a chair about to crush that man on the floor ,even though he already was close to dying from those punches and kicks...

I couldn't bare anymore though...I can't let this happen! Violence is not the answer to any problem though...even though I want to kill him myself ,but still NO!

"JUSTINNN!" I screamed while running in front of him and shield my head just in case I get hit by that chair ,so I can protect my head..."please... Stop" I cry ,while falling to my knees in front of him ... Once he saw me crying on my knees ,I saw his eyes soften at the sight of me, but they still had that small hint of black behind them... After a couple of seconds he dropped the chair to the ground
" Pick up your stuff,I'm taking you home...and wear this..." With that he unbuttoned his shirt tossed it at me ,since my clothes were ripped in pieces and he stormed off to god knows where...
After he left the detention's office ,I got up and and wore his shirt which reached till my thighs and buttoned it up , afterwards I got my stuff even my ripped off clothes ,stuffed them in my backpack and glanced slightly towards Mr.Anderson ,which made me wince at the sight of him...Oh god he beat him up real good though , I'm not gonna lie...shaking my head I left this room and went towards the school's garage where Justin's or Mr.Bieber I don't even know anymore what to call him! Arghhh... Anyways I saw his car and slowly approached it and stood by it waiting for him and let my mind drift off to the scenes that took place couple of minutes ago...