I smiled sadly and said," It's okay... Jason and Elliott are there to take care."

They excused themselves to go to the stage.

Blake said," I assume, things are good"

I smiled and said," Yes"

He kissed my forehead. Aiden and Elina joined us. Aiden asked," Why were you talking to him?"

I said as I shrugged my shoulders," Why can't I? He and Britney apologized and I forgave them"

He said," Forgave them? So easily!"

I warned him," Aiden! Things are over, and it was in the past. Why are you not understanding Aiden? "

He continued," Alex! I understand... Fine?"

I hugged him," Thank you"

Our moment was cut off when Dylan started giving his speech. It lasted for around three minutes. Well, he knew how to keep it interesting.

Surprisingly Britney also talked," I would like to thank you all for coming to our pack. Leaving all the work for a week, leaving your Betas in charge of the pack for this meeting. Even though everyone is here for work, I would like everyone to enjoy this week as vacation and enjoy."

Then she looked at me in the eyes and continued," Also, I'm thankful to my friend and sister, Alexandra, who returned to this pack despite the reason she left and forgave us. Also her brother Alpha Aiden, her mate Alpha Blake who brought her to this pack for this event. I again thank you all for being here today."

There was loud applause for their speeches and many whispers broke throughout the crowd.

I hugged Britney and whispered," I knew you did it to clear the rumours Brit"

She whispered back," You always catch me Alex. I wanted everyone to know the rumour was false and Diana to face consequences for creating a false rumour involving two powerful Alphas and my sister."

We both laughed and pulled away.

Blake and I left around midnight. The next day, Blake was gone before I woke up. He left a note saying he left for the meeting and that Britney asked me to meet her near the lake at noon, where all the Luna were planning to meet.

It was already eleven. I groaned.

I took my time and got ready. It was twelve now. I heard the room bell ring, I opened the door to come face to face with AL and Elina.

Before I could close the door both of them pushed me inside and closed the door. I rolled my eyes and said," Are we going or not?"

AL and Elina looked at me like I was crazy and Lina said," Alex! What are you wearing?"

I looked at myself, I was wearing jeans and a hoodie, so I asked," What's wrong with this?"

AL said," Do you know that it's a brunch right?"

I shook my head for a no.

She continued," All of them are dressing up like they are going to a party. Thank god, Lina noticed this before and informed me or we would also be like you. So, now go and change"

I sighed and changed into a one-shoulder black dress that ended mid-thigh and wore my black platforms.

I asked them," Is this okay?"

They grinned and said," You look beautiful... Now come we are already late."

When we were in the lobby, Lina asked," Do you know how to go?"