I continue to walk around when I meet Gray and Juvia. They look like they are matching, but it seems like Gray was unaware of that. We are talking when someone says my name. I turn around to find Yukino with Mirajane.

"There you are! Have you seen Natsu," Mirajane asks?

"Come to think about it, I haven't, but I am sure he's around here somewhere," I reply, trying to mask my craving to wind out where he is. I feel his magic but it's not close by. Weird.

We walk around talking to other guild members, and we make sure to avoid Sabertooth. I am sure Yukino doesn't feel comfortable yet, so we decide to avoid them as much as possible. We talk to the members of Mermaid Heel.

Suddenly, we hear Arcadios voice from the balcony. "The king has arrived!" We all calm down and await his entrance. That's when I feel it. Natsu?! All of us are shocked when Natsu waltzes in with the king's outfit and crown instead. Laughing down at all of us, he jokes about becoming the king.

Well, there goes our reputation.

I shake my head but start to feel myself laughing. Everyone around us starts to laugh and I hear Natsu's chuckle. In the end, Arcadios takes Natsu back into the hallway.

The banquet gets a bit louder but nothing like a Fairytail party. All of us are enjoying each other's company. We don't make contact with any of the Sabertooth members; however, I did see Sting and some other people glance in our direction. Mirajane decides to leave us and go talk to Laxus. Yukino and I are talking with Levy and Gajeel when I hear a very familiar voice, "Lucy."

I turn around to have my eyes graced with Natsu in a pink and black suit. My eyes meet his and he looks at me, well more like gawk. He looks up and down, checking me out. He develops a smirk and gets closer to me. His scent gets stronger and my waist is warmed up by his touch. He looks straight in my eyes and just keeps looking. "I am upset," he whispers.

"And why is that?"

"Because you're looking so good in that, and I have to let other people stare at you in it."

I got to say something when Levy clears her throat, and I realize that they are still there. I pull apart and feel my cheeks heat up as the warmth leaves my waist.

Yukino says, "We should get some food. I am sure we are pretty hungry."

We head towards the table chatting away when the conversation abruptly ends as we encounter Sting.

His eyes meet mine and he says, "Lucy, look amazing." His eyes travel behind me when he spots Yukino who attempts to hide behind me.

"Hey Yukino," he says nervously. She perks up and comes out from behind me.

"I am sorry, I have to excuse myself," Yukino says, and tries to leave.

She stops when she hears Sting say, "I am sorry!" She slowly turns around and she looks back at him. "I am sorry for the way we treated you. It wasn't right and no one should ever experience that. "Jiemma has disappeared, and we are all going to rebuild Sabertooth from the ground up as a guild that properly respects its members. Even M'lady has changed. I promise you that we are more of a family than we ever have been. We aren't who we used to be, so please come back to us."

As he asks her, Kagura bursts into the fray, tipsy as she reminds everyone that Yukino's life technically belongs to her and declares that the woman shall be joining Mermaid Heel. Sting finds this idea ridiculous and scolds Kagura on her drunkenness, but the two are interrupted by Erza and some other Fairy Tail members, who also state that Yukino should join their guild after everything they've been through together. Blue Pegasus and Quatro Cerberus also join in the argument, wanting a beautiful woman in their guild. Seeing them, Lyon drags Lamia Scale into the mess as well, noting that the guilds wouldn't be fighting unless Yukino was a truly worthy Mage to have as a member. The argument goes off into a brawl as I see Yukino stand off to the side, crying tears of joy and smiling over the entire event.

I knew you had it in you Sting! His kind and caring nature is back. I am glad. He is finally the Sting I knew. It took you a while. With Minerva changed, it's clear that there is nothing to worry about. It's a new dawn for the Sabertooth guild. 

Soon, everyone stops arguing and start to dance. Sting, Rogue, Erza, Minerva, Yukino, Kagura, and I chat away at a table. We crack some jokes and exchange funny stories. Kagura still being tipsy has the funniest remarks. 

"Luce, let's go dance" I hear Natsu's voice behind me. 

I turn around and see a blushing Natsu. "Let's go!" I look back at the table and see Minerva give me a thumbs up, while everyone else, other than Sting, just smirks. Sting doesn't look too happy, and I slightly giggle in response. I give my hand to Natsu, who pulls me up.

We walk over to the dancefloor and sway to the music. His left hand on my back and his right hand intertwined with mine. All we do is dance and stare into each other's eyes. Natsu, you look amazing today. I could just stare into your eyes forever.

"Thanks," he says.

"Huh?" Did I just say my thoughts out loud?

"And yes, you did say that out loud."

"Ugh, I am so embarrassed."

"Don't be. I at least know you're thinking about me. Because that's all I want you to ever think about."

"Natsu," is all I can muster up. We look into each other's eyes. He brings his face closer, and I try to close the gap. Suddenly, Natsu gets bumped from the side, which makes me tumble to the side.

"GRAY," Natsu yells as he sees who made him jolt to the side.

"Yea, what is it Flame brain," Gray throws an insult.

The Grand Banquet soon turned into a Grand Uproar. People from different guilds joined into the clash. Soon there were drinking competitions between Bacchus and Cana, and everyone decided to join the battle too. It soon became an actual Party... no a Fairytail party!