Grand Banquet

Lucy POV

Dear Mom,

The grand magic games were really something else. Of course, we won, but the events that played out after we won were something else.

Master told me to help Jellal find "Zeref's" power. I was in for a huge surprise when we actually found it. We found something called the Eclipse gate, which was a passage through time. The plan was that we would open the gate, so we could go back in time and defeat Zeref before he became immortal. You need all the celestial spirits to open the gate, so I was going to help. That's what was supposed to happen, but on that day the terms and conditions were different. It was what Future Me was trying to tell us.

Oh yea, I met my Future self. That was pretty weird, but I think I saw something I wish I could un-see. Future Rouge, who also came through the Eclipse Gate, killed Future Me right in front of me. I am sure you already guessed it, Future Rouge was the enemy here. He tricked Princess Hisui into thinking that we could use the gate that day to save everyone from Zeref's wrath, but that was far from the truth. He wanted to start the Era of the Dragons and bring actual dragons from the past to run wild on Earth. I found Future Me's diary and it had a solution to save us. All we had to do was destroy the gate of the present, so Future Rouge would never come and trick us. I am proud to say that we actually did that. There was a time when I knew I almost died, but I felt like I was saved by going back a minute. That is still something that I won't understand.

So much damage was caused, but many good things came out in the end. All the mages from the Games, who were all at each other's throats, worked together to fight off the dragons. All of us came out united in the end. It was amazing to see all of us work together.

There were many instances when I got some moments of Natsu in too. It was so painful for me to see myself die, but it hurt, even more, to see how damaged Natsu was. He was devastated and I never want to see him like that. I never want to see him get hurt. It was heartbreaking. I really love him, mom. I know you would love to meet him. When I am with him, I feel something inside of me. Butterflies in my stomach? No, more like bulls! I want to make sure he is happy above anything else. I feel so comfortable with him.

I know I am missing many details, but I am positive that you watched all of this unfold. You know exactly what happened. Well, I am sorry I have to cut this short. I promise to write soon, but the King of Fiore invited all the guilds to a party to celebrate the games and the safety of the kingdom.

"Lucy! Let's go," Erza said behind me as I put my letter in my bag. I turn around to see her in a beautiful dress. She wore a red and brown-greyish dress. The gold jewelry brought out the color. I stared at her completely astounded. She blushes, "Is this good?"

"Uh, obviously," I state. She looks back at me and then her eyes go wide.

"Lucy! You aren't even ready," she screamed.

"Don't worry about that. I have something for that," I replied. "Celestial Silver Star Dress!" A loose, silver, floor-length dress covered me, with a patchwork pattern. My hair was curled and placed along my right shoulder. The dress was sleeveless, but a grenadine cape joined the back.

It was Erza's turn to stare at me. She looked up and down, then did it again. This went on for a few seconds until I became uncomfortable and start rubbing my left arm with my right hand. "Lucy, you look amazing! I am sure Natsu will be lost for words." I blush at his name and think about his reaction.

We decide to head to the banquet, and we get joined by Mirajane, Lisanna, and Yukino, who construct the same reaction as Erza. When we arrive, we are greeted by some of our friends. We talk, exchange compliments, and share a few jokes.