It is not obvious that he is very hungry right.

I just shook my head and followed him. Then we sat down to the table we got for the two of us and ordered our foods. I'm also hungry anyway so it is good that we are here.

While waiting our foods to be served. I asked him again about Ezriel and he patiently shook his head and telling me it was just nothing repeatedly.

But I just couldn't believe it. I know it has something about it.

"so Fernand---"

He didn't let me finish to what I was going to say. He immediately spoke up and then shook his head.

"I know what you are going to say. You will asked me about it."

I stared at him for a second and then realized how did he know. Of course his an Psychology. He can reads actions and human minds. Why did I forget about that?.

"just answer me Fernand"

He immediately said 'No' then stopped when our foods finally served to us and starts to eat. I'm just watching, looking at him while eating and it makes him uncomfortable so he looked up and raise an eyebrow to me.

"what's with that look Khiella?"

I smirked and ate my food while still eyes on him. He frowned and I smirked more.

"what is in your mind?"

He said and then so I smiled very sweet to me.

"You guess it"

Fernand frowned to what I said and it makes me smirked again.

"I don't know Khiella."

I chuckled to teased him.

"owh I thought you are a very good psychologist?. Why can't read me right now huh?"

I said teasingly to him and he crossed his arms while staring at me intently. We just stared at each other and just got interrupted by someone who fake a cough to get our attention.

" hi Khiella and Fernand. Didn't know you two were here. What a coincidence"

Eman said and then smiled at us then proceeded to the table next to our table.

"nice seeing you here. I'm here for a meeting. I'm just waiting for Ezriel to arrived and our clients."

He said and then ordered a drinks and foods. Suddenly I felt so nervous after hearing his name and knowing that Ezriel are also coming here for a meeting.

My heart suddenly beat faster. I don't know why do I felt nervous. It's just him right, it's just him.

This is really frustrating.

I hurried to finish my food and then looked at Fernand who is just very calm while eating.

"aren't you going to hurry up Fernand?"

He looked at me then shrug his shoulder.

"can't you see? I'm still eating and it's wrongly hurriedly consuming food. Also why in a hurry?"

"it seems like it has something or someone you wanted to avoid or what else"

Great. Do I look very obvious? I felt ashamed of myself. Why am I being stupid again. Stop being obvious.

"owh don't worry Khiella you are not that very obvious"

Fernand said and then give me an annoying smile. I glared at him and slap his arm then sat properly.

"I hate you!. What are you talking about?!"

I said very irritated and then turned to Eman who is now looking at us. He immediately looked away and then drink a water.

"what Khiella?. I didn't say anything and I don't care if you'll hate me. I did not do anything to you"

I rolled my eyes at him and then grab my phone and then shove it to my small shoulder bag.

"well you know what Khiella. Why don't you asked Ezriel about it?. Why to me?. But then as I told you, it was just nothing. So you don't have to be so curious and pursue to know about it".

Fernand said so I rolled my eyes again and then turned to Eman and saw him looking to someone who is now walking into the entrance of the restaurant. I immediately looked away and accidentally stop to Fernand's stare. He looked away and quickly stood up so I did it too.

"now are we really going?"

I asked and he just nodded then turned to Eman who is now looking at us and then approached Ezriel.

He looked so handsome as always but it always amaze me in a different reason that I don't know.