I turned to Fernand and caught him just staring at me like he was so amazed by he just saw right now.

He immediately looked away and fake a cough then said.

"well not really. But yeah it fits to her"

He said then walk away from us and went to the lady who will assist him too.

"see? even Fernand got amaze because it is true that you are so gorgeous. God is just very great and good creator for creating a human beings like you that are almost look like a goddess".

I don't know if I should take it as a compliment. because seriously that's too much. 

She went to my insight and stared at me.

"owh I really loved the color of your eyes. It's very magnetic and attractive".

I felt so weird towards her because of what she is telling me right now. I cannot believe her statement about me.

While staring at me she turned to the mirror and stare at me there and then said.

"you know what Khiella. I don't believe in what others or should I say the proverbs that 'at the back of  gorgeous good looking psychical appearance is a hidden very dark secret'. Do you also believe in that?"

Suddenly I felt like she said it in purpose because it slapped and hit me hard. I know that she didn't mean to say that, to offend me or what 'cause at the first place she know nothing. She doesn't know about it. We just meet and don't know each other very well.

She then looked at me while waiting for me to answer her but I just can't answer her right now. But I did my best to act so calm and do not looked so affected.

I did my best to act so cool and then force a smile that I hope she didn't notice that it was a fake smile.

"uhm. Well I don't also believe it. Because not all people has a very good looking features is have that very dark side 'cause everyone even the one who don't have a good physical appearance has a dark side. Any of us, we people have the worst and bad side we could be."

I said and then walk towards the fitting room to change and also to avoid her gaze and to what she is going to say again.

"you impress me Khiella. You are a wise woman and I know you're the one for my son. I'm so glad that he chose you. And now you two are getting married sooner."

"I'm so excited".

She said and I was just surprised and glad too at same time that she did not notice about how I'm struggling in answering her. Because it hits me

But well I considered myself as not a beautiful or pretty person because of something I wanted to forget and want it to get burned.

I don't want to be pretty anymore. I hate myself so much. I want to start a new life now.

After changing and wear my uniform again. I went out to the fitting room and then saw Fernand was the only one left in there.

"Auntie has an emergency so she didn't get a chance to say her goodbye because it was an very urgent."

I just nodded and then followed him. We thank those stuffs and went out then went to the parking lot and walk closer to his car and got into it.

"now it's already six fifty-five, so if you don't mind if we're going to a restaurant to eat because I'm so hungry right now. I've been waiting there for an hours. And it really starve me."

I nodded and then he drived to the restaurant he was talking about and then immediately got out of the car and went inside after he parked the car.

QUIEN ERES, AMOR MISTERIOSO. - (Sinners Series #2). जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें