Fight, Flight, or Surrender.

Staring at your demise is a frightening thing.

You either fight for your life.

Or

You try and run for your life.

Fight or flight is an essential tool to know when you are faced with danger, but a lot of people often don't tell you that sometimes you give in, you succumb to the dangers, you allow the demise to swallow you whole because you simply can't run or fight.

Staring into onyx eyes, Naruto Uzumaki. A little bundle of neglect and hate stood face to face with a male taller than him, more intimidating than him, and somebody who in all honestly was bigger than him, and his petite body.

The whiskered blonde haired and blue eyed fifteen years old teen, looked into onyx eyes and he felt a lot of emotions run through him.

Should he run?

Should he fight?

Should he give in?

He didn't know, he clearly could tell that this man's power was otherworldly, something the Shinobi world would never be able to handle, the man calmly folded his arms, looking down on him as if he was looking at a misbehaved child.

There was still no words uttered. Naruto blue eyes held nothing but fear in them as could feel himself shiver under the unique pressure, he didn't even sense the others in the room, everybody's talking around him but it wasn't coming out as coherent words, but like warbled sounds.

Naruto could hear his heart pound in his chest.

He wanted to run, but his legs were frozen in their spot. The man kept watching his movements, the man only allowed his lips to curl into a smirk, and that sent off warning bells in Naruto's head.

Run. Run. Run. Run.

Repeated over in Naruto's head but he was stuck frozen, and he cursed his ability to think coherently, but not move the way his brain was screaming at him to do.

Dangerous.

Naruto felt like prey, like the man was going to eat him. He watched as the male placed an hand on his cheek, Naruto flinched. The sudden movement made the onyx eyes male, look down at him, before his spoke his first sentence.

"You aren't ugly, I'll give you that." The man pulled his hands away, sighing a little.

"A lot younger than me, I could practically be your father." He said again and Naruto didn't say anything.

Scared.

"Don't be."

Ignorance was bliss, and Naruto felt like he should ignore the voice that answered his inner voice. He was snapped out of his fear when he heard somebody repeatedly call his name.

"Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto turned to his right. The Fourth Hokage, well he should say his father, but the bastard didn't claim him, and so he was left with his mothers name. His mother however died later and he was treated as an orphan and not a clan heir.

"This is your arranged husband. Madara Uchiha."

Naruto froze again at that statement, his heart pounding wildly, he could feel his chest tightening, and he could feel himself about to start crying.

"Don't cry." The voice was deep, sympathetic, and was allowing a calming aura to calm the boy, the boy started crying but he was covered in a red non threatening chakra.

The occupants in the room looked confused, and so did the male who touched Naruto's cheek.

"I'm here for you. I've always been here for you." Naruto wiped his tears and looked at the male, the chakra still covering him.

"Since you are a Jinchuriki and have nobody to hel you control the power, being wedded you an Uchiha who is strong enough to control the nine tails is a win-win for the village." The fifteen year old jinchuriki who was shunned after his mother died just looked at the Hokage. He grew up with no friends, he never felt lonely because of the being sealed into him, however he never got any proper ninja training, and since he didn't get ninja.

The council decided that he couldn't chose who to love.

"No ninja training at all? While many teens his age are Genin?" The man asked, he held a look of skepticism, while a council member with dull pink hair spoke.

"Why would you train a demon?" He said calmly, Naruto wrapped his arms around himself to make himself smaller, he hated it.

He wanted to run.

He wanted to leave.

He wants to hide.

"You would want to train a ninja so that it can be used to the fullest extent correct?" Madara asked, his dominating voice shook the room, Naruto as well.

"You could've had an extraordinary Ninja in Naruto. To my understanding he is a Uzumaki. Which means Fuinjutsu and Kenjutsu runs in his blood, not too mention that life force and vitality." Madara exhaled and sat down, folding his arms.

"Then he is the Jinchuriki's of the nine tailed demon, knowing that he could control the Kyuubi's chakra, and even merge with him if they became close enough. Also." Madara ushered Naruto to come over, red chakra still covering him. Madara wiped his tears, and the red chakra turned to blue.

"It seems the color of his chakra reflects his mood. He would be quite the opponent on the field if you all were as observant as a Uchiha." Naruto chakra wall dropped, and Madara hummed.

"Are we signing something? Or should I help him get situated and come back?" Naruto felt oddly comfortable with this man, the voice was silent within him, and he watched as he was handed a pen by the man that wiped his tears.

A marriage license. A wife at fifteen, he looked at the male before looking back at the paper.

"I'll protect you. However it seems he's not evil."

"Who are you even?" Naruto asked calmly, his hands shaking slightly.

"The reason you are in this mess."

"Sometime today, Uzumaki." Naruto slammed his hand down, menacing black chakra excluded from him as he looked at the blonde haired bastard.

"I'm signing my life over at fifteen! You dare rush me, I should fucking kill you." Naruto said, everybody sat still. The chakra even made Madara want to choke, it was suffocating, dangerous, and deadly.

"You all called me here, decided who I would marry and left no room for argument and you expect me to be okay with that? I was born here, I was raised by my mother here, my deadbeat father is here, I am a civilian of the leaf village, not by choice mind you, but this is my village too." Naruto signed the paper and threw it at the Hokage, black chakra simmering away as Naruto spoke.

"I will participate in the Chunin exams with my academy class. I will be Chunin level in six months." Naruto opened the door and spoke.

"Believe it." The door slammed and it fell off it hinges, while Madara merely whistled.

*

What it do?

Y'all probably gonna get sick of me always throwing out stories. I just want y'all to read something while we are Quarantined.

Enjoy the first chapter! ❣️

*Amiyah