When I Saw Her-Chapter 11

A/N- the chapter title video is #1 a really hot view of Tom Riddle #2 a really good edit! I suggest you check it out if your interested.❤

Love you Mangoes❤
~Maddy

_____________________________________________

Raven's p.o.v

'I'm so nervous to go out there and see what his reaction will be when he sees me!' I thought to myself as we all went in order of age. I'd be one of the last ones out and I was so nervous. Scorpious, Mads's brother is super cute, she knows that all of us like him and she doesn't care as long as it doesn't ruin the friendship. We don't know if he likes any of us but who knows.

Madeliona's p.o.v

I'm excited to see James's reaction when he sees me, lately he has been looking at me so I don't know if he likes me but maybe! Once Christabella walks out its my turn. I tip my head slightly back and gracefully walk out of the door down the hallway and through the boys, they had made a wall on both sides that led into the living room. As soon as I'm in his sight I see him break his serious and gentlemenish stature and look at me in awe. I slightly smiled but float into the living room ignoring the urge to hug him.

James's p.o.v

The girls were finished getting ready and when they were a house elf appeared in front of us boys telling us to prepare to see the girls. We split in half and make a sort of path leading to the living room. My anticipation rises after each girl passes, I wait to see her, to see Mads. Grandma Granger. Lania. Narcissa. Avania. Hermione. Christabella. Finally she floats down the hallway looking stunning. I begin to gush then quickly cover it up and go back to being serious. She was so dang gorgeous.

Scorpious's p.o.v

I was excited to see the girls, they were all beautiful. I was slightly more excited to see Lily than the others. Something about her stunned me, she was mesmerizing almost. When my sister walked down the hall I saw James acrossed the way slightly gawk at the sight of her. She truly looked beautiful, she was definitely a Malfoy. Classy, Cunning, Stunning.

Raven was after Mads. She exited the hallway looking beautiful in her blue flowy dress that was a soft blue. Her brown hair loosely braided with flowers scattered throughout it.

Next there was Keira. She had a beautiful white dress on that had pink flowers scattered about it. Her hair was similar to Raven's but with different flowers and styled slightly different.

Now it was Addy. She was glowing it seemed. Her soft yellow dress trailing as she waltzed acrossed the floor her heels clicking against the marble floors. Her hair was in a sort of half up half down situation with two little flowers to add an accent. She looked fantastic.

Lily. She looked like an angel as she danced her way down the hall towards her destination. Her beautiful dress had red flowers all over it. It's base color was a pearly white. Her copper red hair was flowing gracefully down her back with a slight wave and curl to it.

*p.o.v over*

All of the boys escorted a girl or girls.
Grandpa Granger- Grandpa Granger
Narcissa- Grandpa Granger
Lania- Ted (Hermione's parents)
Avania- Lucas
Hermione- Draco
Pansy- Ron
Ginny- Blaise
Luna- Harry
Christabella- Cepheus (she carried the little tot😍)
Madeliona- James
Lily- Scorpious
Addy- Scorpious
Raven- William
Keira- William
Hydra- Leo (carried the little baby😍)

When everyone had arrived down Hermione and Draco split up and he slipped to back stage. Hermione grabbed Hydra and Leo and walked everyone to their reserved banquet table that was near the stage. Then she felt light headed and gave the two little kids to her mom.

"I'll be right back" Hermione whimpers and slowly guides herself to the bathrooms.

Hermione's p.o.v

I got to the bathroom and went into a stall.

"Hello...

____________________________________________

A/N- cliffhanger? Who is it? Who has Hermione come acrossed? Will she get hurt?

-Maddy❤