Draco's Fan Girls-Chapter 6

Hermione's p.o.v
When Scorp said he saw the helicopter and we took off I hoped the "triplets" didn't get curious, but if you saw people randomly pack up and running off the beach would you get curious?

We sneak in the back door near the elevator, a door only we have access to.

"Daddy!" Hydra squeals when we enter the room. I hug my husband and pull the kids into the hug as well. He kisses us all on the head.

"I've missed you guys!" He soothes, squeezing us into a tighter hug. I look at him and smile.

"What are you doing here, I thought you said you'd be here tomorrow!" I joke while giving him a kiss on the cheek. Then I hear knocking on our door I give him a questioning look then walk to the door. I open it slowly and see Blaise and Luna, I let them in.

"What's up guys?" I ask them while leading them to the rest of my family. They give each other a glance with a worried look.

"Your cousins are demanding that we give them the key card to this floor, they even threatened us" Luna says in her dreamy voice. I look at them then at Draco and the kids.

"I'll go down and deal with them" Draco says as he heads for the door, I run after him.

"Please be careful" I whisper into his ear, " we will be in the surveillance room watching" I say aloud taking everyone's hand besides Draco's so we could apparate.

Draco's p.o.v
I arrive downstairs through the elevator and can already hear the girls screaming because they aren't getting what they want. Just stay calm Draco, stay calm. I exit the elevator and walk in front of the girls who were on the ground crying. Once they notice my existence they jump up, wipe their tears, and fix their outfits. They run up to me and rub their hands all over me.

"Stop" I sneer at them. They don't listen, and start whispering things.

"F*ck me Draco" one of them says in a tone they were trying to make seductive. I shoved her off as well as the other two. They come back and continue.

"I'll have your kids draco!" A different one whispers. I'm getting angrier by the minute.

"I have a WIFE and KIDS already you WHORES!" I shout at them, they stand shocked but then snap right back.

"Divorce is a thing" the last one says out loud. I roll my eyes and I shove her away.

"NOTHING will come between my family" I roll my eyes and sneer, "so stop trying, or I'll ban you from all of my resorts."

I walk off behind the counter to the surveillance room and they start screaming for me to come back, I just keep walking. Once I get to the room I go and kiss Hermione.

"Love you" I whisper into her ear with a smirk. She whispers back.

"Same" she smirks as well. She has gotten really good at the smirk. Only the real Malfoys could master it and I was proud of her.

A/N - hey guys, it's me! I'm sorry this is short but I'm trying to split everything up into their own mind chapters...sorry if you don't like that. But how do you guys like the story so far? And this part as well? This one isn't my favorite but you guys might like it. Thank you for reading this! 😊❤