The Night Before the Ball-Chapter 9

Madeliona's p.o.v
Tonight my mom decided to invite her nice cousins to stay in the penthouse with us so we could all have some fun. Christie, Wil, Scorp, Keira, and I were sitting on the couch with Butterbeers and just talking about school, I had just then found out that Christie and Wil's family were magical as well which surprised me. I excused myself to go talk to my mom about that.

"Mom did you know that Christie and Wil were magical?" I ask her. She looks at me and nods.

"I thought you could tell, or overheard them talking about their houses atleast." She smiles then walks away. I walk back to the couch and we all continue talking.

"So what are your guy's houses? Scorp and I are Slytherin." I say with a smirk, they look at us.

"Well I'm a Gryffindor" Wil says with a smirk, " I'm also the seeker on our team" I look at him eyes wide.

"All of my friends have a crush on you!" I laugh as he looks at me smiling.

"Tends to be like that" Wil smirks and glances at Christie, " tell them about you sis"

"I'm in Ravenclaw" she smiles, " I'm on of the chasers for my team, actually the head chaser" now it was Scorps turn his eyes widened.

"My friends have a crush on my COUSIN?!" He laughs, "They are so dead when I get back" He looks at me. Keira smiles at all of us.

"Scorpious is the head Chaser of Slytherin, I'm seeker" I smile with pride clear in my eyes. The two looked at Scorp and I then bowed their heads laughing.

"Mads, my friends call you hot ALL the time!" Wil looks at me laughing, " I always tell them you are clearly younger they don't listen!" He smirks, I blush and giggle.

"Scorpious same with you my friends obsess over you I SWEAR!" Christie sighs, " They don't shut up!" Laughing she tosses herself forwards on the couch.

"Hogwarts sounds fun!" Keira sighs, we all look at her.

"Where do you go to school?" Scorpious asks in a curious tone.

"Oh I went to BeauxBatons" Keira smiles, "Then I got adopted and now I'm enrolled into hogwarts!" She is really excited you could see it in her demeanor.

"Welcome to Hogwarts!" We all giggled and roll around like we are crazy. Then we heard a voice behind us, we all turned. It was James! Harry, Luna, Ginny, Blaise, Ron, and Pansy had arrived.

"James!" I scream and jump to hug him. Scorp and I have known James since we were born, he is only like a month older than us. Scorp is one of his best friends, since I'm a girl him and I are kind of awkward. I have had a crush on James forever, but he sees me as a little sister.

"James you're here!" Scorpious smirks and waits for me to be done hugging him. They quickly high five with smirks.

James's p.o.v
When mom and dad told me we were going to the Golden Serpent hotel I was ecstatic, I knew that Scorp and Mads would be there. I'd get to see the adorable little Hydra and Cepheus.

We get up to the penthouse and I interrupt a giggling fit between my best friends and some other kids.

"Hey guys" I smile. Then like and millisecond later Mads had her arms around me embracing me in a tight hug, I hug her back and smirk. Then I high five Scorp and join them on the couch. I notice that Mads is sitting kind of close to me, 'her hair is so perfect and smells like...strawberries, I love strawberries. Her laugh is adorable, don't even get me started on her eyes....' I snap out of it when I feel a gentle hand on my arm.

"Isn't that right James?" It was Mads she was laughing.

"Yeah!" I slightly scream shocking them we all start laughing again.

"So do you all want to play truth or dare?" Wil was smirking at us all. We agreed and it began.

"Mads truth or dare?" He asked her she smirked.

"Oh come on is that even a question? Dare!" She smiles with a giggle.

"I dare you to get up and do the weirdest dance you can do." He looks at her waiting for her to freak out, instead he is shocked when she jumps up and starts doing some weird Egyptian themed dance, we all laugh.

"Okay enough of me and my moves!" She giggles, " Keira, truth or dare?" That's how the rest of the night was for us, we all had fun. We all had bonded and grew a strong or stronger friendship.