Chapter 17: Fun day

Hey guys sorry haven't uploaded in two weeks please forgive me. I am not to happy with this chapter but I worked really hard or it so yeah. Thank you all for voting and commenting it means alot to me also remember if your the first to comment an vote you get a dedication from me :). So guys come a free dedication maybe it could help you get people to read your stories and vote. Anyways thank you guys for the amounts of readings and votes means alot :) it was my birthday yesterday so it would mean alot if you guys voted as a birthday present :). So please all I want is 5 votes and comments and ill upload :) so you really want it well come and vote and comment and fan.

Anyways this chapter is dedicated to Nimi DW because she supported this story :) thank you.

Check out @Darsaay amazing writer

Love you guys

**************************************************

Chapter 17: Fun Day

(Mir's POV)

"How many more hours until we actually arrive?" Esly whined. So we are currently in the car headed to six flags. Alex is driving and me siting right next to him. Josh and Brissa in the back and in the last row was Zach and Esly.

"We still got about an hour" Alex stated.

"Oh come on Six Flags is sooo much fun this ride would totally be worth it" I said. I turned up the radio and changes to a rock station and the song of 1985 by Bowling soup came on.

We all started singing and drivers were looking at us with strange looks. I guess they have never seen wild teenagers listening to some good music. We kept listening to music and next thing you know Six Flags came to view.

I have never ridden ad roller coaster and this is the first time I actually come here.

" Oh my god!!!! We are here thank god my ass is killin me" Esly sighed dramatically. " I could make it feel better" Zach smirked. " Ewww guys seriously no dirty jokes" Josh said making Brissa laugh. Them two should be getting along.

" You ready angel" Alex said beside me. I looked up to meet his eyes and gave him a nervous smile. " Don't worry angel roller coaters aren't that bad well I think because I have never rode one" he shrugged a smile making me laugh.

"Thanks for advice but I think I will survive" I smiled. He smiled back and then focused on the road. I grabbed my bag and took out some sunscreen because I don't want to get burned.

As we paid for the parking we got out of the car stretching our muscles and grabbing our bags so we would head to the park. " Oh shit look at that has a nasty fall it goes straight down" Josh said looking at an orange one. " Let that one be our first one" Alex said.

I looked at the park and it was so huge and scary looking I thought I was going to piss my pants. Alex must have seen my fear because he came and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissing me on the cheek reassuring me again.

I knew I would get scared but I was going to ride all the rides and I was not going to mess up the fun. Everyone else seemed to be excited. Josh and Brissa seemed to be getting along which is great.

We rode the little train that took us to the ticket booth and security. We had bought the tickets online because they were more economic and so we just headed straight into security.

" Do I have to take off my braclets because I have alot" Esly said. " No just keep them on they will know why it rang" Zach answered. " Guys here is the sun screen put some on if you don't want to get burned" I advised them and gave Brissa the sun screen.