Chapter 10: Missing and Found

Miriam's POV)

Well the weekend was really boring my mom and I made Saturday some bonding time. We went shopping. We ate watched some chick flicks an then went mimis ( means sleeping in Spanish). Sunday we just chilled back in the house and stuff and that's about it.

It was a bit boring and I missed Alex. Well hopefully I will see him today in school. To my disappointment he wasn't at my locker just Zach with a bright smile. I gave him a small smile and asked what that smile was all about.

" hey Am" Zach said.

" Hey Zachy do what's with the smile" I asked.

" We'll lets just say I have a date with Esly on Friday" he grinned.

" No freakin way you asked her out when how?" I asked happily thank god Alex helped Zach he needs to have someone in his life he deserves some fun other than school stuff.

" Yea well I saw her in the morning an I just went up to her and asked her an she agreed" he explained. I gave him a big hug congratulating him for asking a girl out. " I'm so happy for you, you better plan a good date " I warned him playfully.

" Yea and I I haven't seen Alex " he says. "Yeah it's strange so how was your weekend" I asked since mine was completely boring. "Well it was like always same routine we always do she talks about her stories and we play bingo and stuff" he said. " She also says hi and says when are you going to visit her again that it's been awhile" he added.

I have seen Zach's grandma she is just a good old lady very sweet. I went one time with Zach and his mom to see her and she started tell us the story of her childhood and her love life it was really sweet and very interesting. " Well when are you guys going back?" I asked.

" Well will tell you when but she really misses you" he sighed. " So how was your weekend oh and how was the movie night with Alex?" he asked hiding a smile. I knew what he was thinking and god I wish he thought differently because I'm pretty confused about the feelings I have for Alex.

" Well my weekend was boring but let me tell you we did have a movie night just me and him he put The Excorsist and I was practically in his arms the whole time. After that we talked a bit and watched TV I told him to go home since it was getting late but he said no until my mom came. I was thankful he did stay because you know I get with scary movies so next thin you know we both fell asleep in the couch together." I explain feeling my cheeks flush.

He smiles and then asks" So he slept the night? Wow someone must of enjoyed that night" he wiggled his eyebrows. I felt my cheeks get more red. " Yea and my mom didn't bother waking us up she was even mad you know my mother is so not normal. I swear I could do drugs and she proabably think it was fine" I say.

" Your right so that's it nothing else" he asked curiously. " Nope he had to leave and yea the rest of my weekend was boring" I complain. " Am can I ask you question and I'm beig serious?" he said. Uh oh I know that tone he's probably going to ask that I can't even answer.

"Fine" I groan in annoyance. He took a deep breath and then looked me in the eyes " Do you have feelings for Alex?"

I honestly don't know I mean he's cute, funny, sarcastic, and incredible good looking with that style he has going on. I mean might like him but at the same time I don't want to start somethig because I'm afraid of something going wrong like a broken heart.

" I have no clue I mean yeah he is cute funny and just great but he also is the schools player and let's say I do have feelings and I act upon them and then find out that he is just toying me. Zach remember Jared thats something I don't want to go through again I was bad and it's Alex we are talking about the man