Chapter 14: Cemetery (Edited)

(Miriam's POV)

I woke up this morning so happy. All the memories last night were so amazing. I kissed Alex and he confessed his love for me. Last night after his confession he asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed so we talk more and stuff.

In the end he dropped me off and I fell asleep with a smile on my face. I stretched out on my bed and got up to go to the restroom because my gallbladder was about to explode. I know nasty me talking about my pee. Hahaha that rhymes.

I seriously have gone crazy but who cares. I went to the bathroom and decided to fix myself before going downstairs for breakfast. I needed to take a shower. So I grabbed my stuff and took a long relaxing shower. I put on some black skinny jeans and a t-shirt of Escape the Fate and my black converse.

I did my makeup and then hair. Once I was done I went downstairs to see if my mom was there and she was but as well as someone else.

My mom was cooking and Alex was sitting down on the stool.

My insides made were all happy and giddy it was gross in a weird happy way. I made my way to the counter next to Alex but he turned around and saw me and gave me a huge smile. I smiled back and went to sit next to him.

"Good Morning Angel " he said and leaned in to give me a kiss in the cheek." Good morning" I replied. I turned to my mom and she was looking at us in awe. "Good morning mom" I said.

"Indeed it is a good morning did you have good dreams about Alex?" my mom teased. I should've known my mom was going to say something embarrassing, but it would have been nice to say "Good morning honey how your date last night was?"

"Mom" I groaned. Alex chuckled beside me and grabbed my hand and intertwined them. I smiled and just shrugged off my mom.

"Anyway what are you doing here?" I asked Alex. "Well I wanted to take you somewhere" Alex said. I nodded and mom then served us with some pancakes.

"Well lovely teens I need to go to out Mari invited me for some womanly shopping" My mom says and gives me a kiss on the cheek and a hug to Alex and walks out the house.

"You know my mom has been acting weird lately" I mumbled while taking a bite out of the pancakes. "Really? How so?" he asks. "She has been hanging out a lot with her co-workers and she hasn't been home much makes me think she hiding something" I sigh and take another bite.

"It's probably nothing "he says and gives me a light peck. This is so unreal for me I'm not used to this especially with Alex.

"Now let's go I want to take you somewhere" he says and starts heading outside the house while I holding my hand. We start walking hand in hand as he takes me to god knows where.

"Alex we are we going?" I ask it been 15 min. of walking and I still have no clue where we are going. "Don't worry Angel will be fine we are almost there" he laughs. Next thing I know we are in the town's cemetery. My heart starts speeding up and I already know why Alex had brought me here.

I take deep breaths and let Alex take me. I see all the tombs stone of all men woman and children. There all from fathers, brothers, uncles, cousins, grandparents, mothers, sisters, and aunts.

After a few minutes of walking we come to a stop and I stare at the tomb stone it says loving Wife, Sister, and Mother Belinda Merlin August 17, 1970 March 11, 1997

I went to Alex side making sure he was okay in being here. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he pulled me closer to his side. After a few minutes of staring at the tomb stone and being quiet Alex spoke.

"Hey mom I came to visit like every Sunday but this time I brought someone special with me. I finally asked her out. I would like you to officially meet her Miriam" he smiled at his mom and then at me.

"Hi Mrs. Merlin it's great to meet you" I smiled at his mom. People would think we are two crazy people talking to some stone but it feels normal. I'm glad Alex brought me here to meet his mom. She might be watching over us right now and I really hope she likes me.

"So she is now my Angel mom. I miss you every day I know somewhere out there you're watching both of us hopefully happy with how I have been doing" he explains.

"So mom I just wanted for you to know Mir and to say I love you and I miss you" he whispers. He stares intently at the tomb as if he can see his mom through it smiling and being happy for his son.

He faces me and I see his tears are falling down on his face but they aren't sad ones they are filled with pure happiness. His eyes are filled with so many mixed emotions. I reach my hand to wipe his tears away and caress his cheek.

"Your mom is so happy for you I know it "I whisper making my eyes a little teary. He smiles and then wraps his arms around my waist so that I am facing him properly and pulls me tightly into his chest.

"I love you Angel" he whispers in my ear. I smile and pull back a bit so that his arms are still wrapped around my waist say "I love you to".

He grabs my hand and takes me to a park that happens to be across from the cemetery. The park is beautiful and so full of life children playing couples in love walking around, birds chirping, and flowers that are appearing to blossom. It's a nice day.

We sit on the grass him criss crossed in front me and me as well. "I wish my mom could tell me something" he sighs. " Alex she is you might not see it but she talks to you a lot she loves you so much and she is proud to have a son like you" I say and get closer to him so that my face is like 3 inches apart.

He spread his legs wide and pulls me closer towards him. I spread my legs apart so that they are in either side of him. I stare intently to his eyes and then slowly begins to lean in until my lips meet his.

I feel the sparks flutter in my stomach from the touch of his lips on mine. Our lips start to move together in sync. He pulls me into his lap so that in straddling him and kisses me with more passion. I kiss him back with such intensity and emotions.

My hand slowly make their way to his hair as his goes down to my thighs. He ask for entrance and I eagerly let him in. The kiss deepens and it feels so amazing. He taste like syrup from the pancakes earlier.

He pulls away ad we are both breathing hard. He smiles at me and I smile back. I get off his lap and he gets up. I stare at him in confusion. "Come one let's take a walk" he chuckles. I roll my eyes and let him pull me back up.

For the rest of the day we walked around the park admiring the nature and the beautiful day. Around 4 we start to head back to my house.

"So are you going to leave now?" I ask.

"Well if you want me to go I could" he says. "No why don't we watch a movie?" I ask. I don't want him to go just yet and plus my mom is still not here but she told me she was okay a while ago.

"Alright let's watch Iron Man" he says and I nods. Alex sprawls himself out on the couch looking sexy with his hair and black skinny jeans. I put the movie on and Alex opens his arms so that I could lay down with him.

I make my way and lay down in front of him. His hands are tightly holding my waist. We start watching the movie and Alex begins to play with my hair making me sleepy.

When people play with my hair I get really sleepy so yeah. A few minutes later I fell into deep sleep in Alex arms which felt nice and a feeling could really get use to.

�_8S{��