Chapter16: Girls night out

Hey guys sorry have been busy and stuff. Life is giving me bad things right now:(. Anyways I know I haven't uploaded for two weeks and I'm so sorry. But I want to thnk everyone who supports this story so much. Comment or vote and I will dedicate a chappy for you I want to make someone happy :). I also want to thank the new fans and the comments and votes u guys are AWESOME!!!! :) love you guys a whole lot. Um i have another story on the rise Sucidal Interruptions if u haven't read it you might be interested :). I want to ask you two things if you could do for me plzzz :). One: plz vote and comment on the chappy. This chappy is a filler but there are some steamy parts in the end ;). Second: My cat buddy Darsaay has awesome stories and i was wondering if it's not too much to ask go read her stories especially " Falling for the jerk" really good story and only has like400 reads but 11 votes. She needs more votes she deserves it. It's not fair that we write and then get a little bit of votes. She is amazing writer and I want you all to vote please :) .

Okay I'll leave now thnks and remember 5 votes or comments is all I ask. Next chappy might me Friday or next Friday not sure depending how life is :/.

Love you

^********************************************

( Miriam's POV)

" So how about you tell me how Alex asked you and then I will tell you how Zach asked me?" Esly grinned.

" Wait Alex is your boyfriend right Mir? And Zach is yours?" Brissa asked.

" Yes" I replied. So you proabably wondering who Brissa is. Well Brissa is my cousin and I totally forgot that my mom told me a while back that she was coming to visit for the 3 day weekend but she was also going to stay an extra day because it would be tiring after coming from six flags. I am such a bad cousin!!!

Anyway so she is coming with us to sc flags do is Josh that way he wouldn't feel like a fifth wheeler. Right now were currently in my room and we all were in a circle chit chatting while listening to music and eating junk food and telling our stories.

" Alright do tell us" they said making me laugh at there excitement. " Ok so he asked me out and I said yes and so then next day we went to the woods. It was amazing sight to see especially in the night and then there was a nice lake in the middle. So we ate pizza which was cute and then we started talking. He then took out his guitar and started to sing a song for me and it was beautiful. Espeacially what the song says. So then he told me he loved m an said all this sweet things to me and he kissed me. So yeah that was a goo night" I finished.

" Oh my god that is so sweet" Ealy said. " I want a guy like that" Brissa said in awe.

" Yea so anyway Brissa your next" I said .

" Alright so you know the date we went to a fancy restruaunt and then we went to the park with the music playing lightly in the background. We talked and goofed around more and we were having a good time and then he asked me to dance and we did. Some people were still around but I didnt mind. So we danced and next thing I know we are kissing and dancing and it just felt so right. After that kiss he smiled and then got on a bench and told everyone to gather around and I was looking at him confused. He then said " I gathered you guys here because I want to ask this beautiful girl right here to be my girlfriend so Esly what do you say?" people started cheering for me to say yes and well I did" she said.

We all laughed and then congratulated her. After awhile we all started to talk about girl things and what not until I heard something hit my window. I got up and checked what it was.

I went to my window and saw a grinning Alex. I opened my window and said " Alex what happened to girls night ?" I couldn't really see but I knew his face right now had a smirk. " Angel I had to see you plus I brought you something" he said.

" Fine I will be there" I said and shut my window. " That boy is to obsessed for you" Esly smiled. " Maybe just a little" I said. I grabbed my sweater and went downstairs. I opened the door an there stood Alex looking godly amazing. He was leaning his shoulder against the wall. He had his hair all messy making him look sexy and wore his skinny jeans and his black hoodie.

" Hey" I said and stepped out onto the porch. " Hey Angel" he smiled and made his way towards me and wrapping his arms around. His lips were grazing at my jaw a then my temple until he found my lips. I wrapped my arms slowly aroun his neck to have him closer to me. I kissed him passionately as well as he. God it feel like I haven't kissed him in a while.

He licked my bottom lip making me part my lips as he deepened it. His hands made his way down to my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his torso enjoying the closeness. After a while he broke the kiss but still had me off my feet.

" Wow looks like someone couldn't live without me for wat 18 hours or so" I laughed. He smiled at me and then settled me down. " Yeah it's safe to say I can't live without my angel" he says.

" Well I'm glad I'm missed" I said and pecked his lips. " So what are you doing here so late at night and tommorow we will head to California" I said.

" Well I wanted to see you and talk about the plans tomorrow and see who was going. Josh doesn't want to go because it would be very awkward" he frowned. " Well I didn't tell you but my cousin Brissa is here visiting for the weekend and she agreed to go with us" I told him.

" Well he will now go. So how is your girls night" he whispered. " Well it is going well I haven't bonded with a girl my age in a really long time so this is good" I replied. " That's good " he said and then leaned in. Right when he was about to kiss me Esly yelled out " Miriam its a girls night get your ass in here we need to talk about how hott Andy is !!!!"

I laughed and Alex frowned. " I should go its getting late and I need to get ready for tommrow and stuff" I said. " Alright" he said an let me go. Right when I stepped out of his arms he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him in one swift move. He kissed me roughly making me wrap my arms around his neck for support because DAMN!!! This kiss was no words can describe.

He lifted me off my feet making me wrap my legs around his torso once again. He pushed me up against the wall and bit my bottom lip making me part my lips as he deepened the kiss. We kissed for a whole while and pulled away breathlessly.

" Wow" was all I said. He smiled and pecked my lips once more before putting me down again. " Goodnight" I said and opened my door. " Love you angel sweet dreams see you tomorrow" he smiled and walked off my porch. " Love you too" I yelled and closed the door.