Chapter 15: Couples?

Hey guys so here is another chappy and I want to thank you all for the comments, votes, and fans. It was a major improvement and I really hope it keeps going that way really means a lot. Anyway This chaptet is I have know idea how to describe it. Your the one to judge :) so enjoy I guess and just 5 votes or fans it will mean a lot :)

*******************************************************************

( Alex POV)

The weekend was awesome I finally have Miriam with me as a girlfriend. Right now I feel like my life has been a bliss. I love Miriam with all my heart she makes me feel sad and loved and she showed me others that care about me Si much.

I have more people I can trust and show me love. Also Miriam's mom she shows me that she cares for me alot like a mother and son. I love it if it wouldn't be for Miriam and the others who care about me who knows what I would be doing.

I got up with a smile on my face. I grabbed my black skinny jeans and one of my escape the fate tshirts. I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs where Josh's mom was there serving French toast.

" Good Mornig Alice" I say with a bright smile. She smiles back at me.

" Well what's been up with you lately Alex since Saturday night you have been with a huge smile " she says. "That's because the most beautiful girl is now mine and she loves me " I grin.

Josh then comes quickly down all dressed up looking fresh. " Good morning family" he says and walks over to his mon gives her a kiss on the cheek and grabbed a plate and poured some toast.

" So how excited to make it a official at school today?" He asks. " It's going to be AWESOME!!" I yell as I do a fist pump in the air. Alice and Josh laugh at my excitement but I don't care for the first time in my life I am free. It's an amazing feeling all these people that cared about me helped me through.

After a few minutes Josh and I are already headed towards the school. Damn I feel like a girl but I mean I love Mir she is my life, my air ,and my soul mate it might be a bit to early to say we are souls mates but I can't help but feel this way.

****

( Miriam's POV)

I make my way to the locker hoping to see of he is here today. I know I spend my whole weekend with him but I already miss him like crazy. To my disappointment he isn't there. I sigh and enter my lock combination.

I open my book bag and take out some notebooks that I won't be needing right now and put them in the locker an I take out my English an Math. As I take them out I feel someone arms wrap around my waist and something on my shoulder.

I turn around and I see a happy Alex. His smile is so cute its making his dimples appear. I kiss the tip of his nose making him scrunch it up in a cute way and finish putting my books in my bag.

" Hey you" I turn around in his arms to face him properly. " Hey so how was your morning?" he asks. " Um my mom was already gone but other than that it has been great" I give him a smile. He slowlys leans into me and he stops abruptly so that I feel his snake bites pressed against my skin causing me to shiver.

I close my eyes and his lips softly press into mine. Our lips move in sync with passion. My hand slowly make there way to his hair so that I would have a hold of it.

We keep kissing until someone decides to clear there throat. We immediately pull back and I look at Zach and Esly with a grin on there faces and the. I slowly take my eyes off them and go down and see....... Oh my God!!!!!

" Oh my god!!!! Zachy when we're you going to tell me and Esly you have my number why didn't you say anything?" I ask shockingly. They are holding hands and Esly is blushing like crazy. " Well when were you planning on telling me about you and Alex" Zach smirked trying to change the subject.

" I asked first" I reply sticking out my tounge causing Alex to chuckle. I slap his chest and he starts laughing harder. Esly opens her mouth but the bell decides to ring at tht exact moment. She grins and turns to Zach.

" Well I'll see you guys in a bit I'm going to walk my girlfriend to class" Zach says . " Don't worry Mir we have share stories because I so want to know how you and Alex got together and I know you want to know" she smiles at me and then Zach pulls her away heading to left side of the building.

" Wow I'm so proud of him Esly is a good girl for him" I say to Alex. He nods ad he grabs my hand and we make our way to class.

By the time we got to class everyone had shocked expressions but I didn't care because I love Alex and he loved me. Alex just smirked at everyone and we both made our way to our seats.

***

Time flew by and now I am at lunch sitting with Alex, Zach and Esly. Josh didn't want to hang out with us because he would feel werid because he was lonely. I know that would've been uncomfortable for him so set my mind to find him a girl.

" Esly we have to have a girls night out just the two of us no boys" I stated.

" Definetly we should have one this Friday better yet a sleepover" she chirpped. " Oh my god yeah we should you know before it was just me and Zach kicking it but now it's you and Alex and its awesome to have a girl to talk to" I say.

"Hey I wanted to take you out on Friday" Alex and Zach whined making us laugh. " Well too bad we want a girls night which means no boys" Esly says and I nod in agreement even though I want to be with Alex.

" I won't be able to see you until Saturday" Alex whines like a little boy. I faced him and pecked his lips. " Come on Alex it will be fast I'll see you the next day" I told him.

"Actutally Ill see you Saturday and Monday we have a three day weekend remember" he grinned. I rolled my eyes at his boyish expression.

" Oh my god yeah I totally forgot that

we definetly should make plans it would be so much fun" Esly said happily." I am all up for it but the questions is what do we do?" I ask. " Well I have an idea but I dont know if you guys are up for it" Zach stated.

We all stood quiet waitin for him to speak up again. " We could drive to Cali and go to six flags" he finished. "I so want to go to six flags" Alex said. " Yeah that would be fun but we need to get permission and Alex you should invite Josh" I said.

" Don't worry I'll pass the message but who knows if he is going after all it is couple you know" Alex added. " Maybe he could bring a friend" Esly suggested. " Will see" is all he said.

" Alright so it's settled then six flags on Sunday we leave bright and early like around 4am and then we go straight to Six Flags then Monday we look around and come back" Zach explained. " Yea" we all said.

The bell rang and it was time for music class. We got up from the tables and threw our trash away. Alex grabbed my hand and intertwined my fingers makin my stomach do flips and turns. I could never get use to this feeling. Zach and Esly a little but fight behind us holding hands as well.

Alex walked me to class but we stopped a few steps away before the classroom. He let go of my hand and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

" Can I go to your house tonight" he whispered in my ear and planting a soft kiss making me shiver. I pulled back a little and wrapped my arms around his neck. " Yea" I replied a pecked his lips. He smiled and then kissed me. His arms tightened around me bring me closet a he deepened it. We broke apart and just stared at each other with so much emotion. He pecked me once more and let me to class.

" See you tonight" he said and walke away leaving me dazed.