Chapter 21: Meet and Do

Hey guys I know it's been awhile forgive me. But here it is ill try to upload faster next time. Thank you for those who voted I have reached more than 200 votes in the story thank you, you guys are the best Love you

Also pm anytime :).

Love you

***********************************************

(Mir's POV )

"I'm nervous what if he doesn't like me?" I said. Today was the day I would meet Alex's dad and honestly my nerves were killing me. I was afraid of what he would think of me but I have to do this for Alex.

" Angel you have nothing to be nervous about. He will love you and plus he is really eager to meet you" Alex reassured me and gave me a quick kiss.

I took a deep breath and nodded as we walked towards his dads room hand in hand.

Alex stopped and turned to look at me for reassurance and I briefly nodded. He gave my hand a squeeze and we entered the room.

" Hey son" Alex's father said and then paused to look at me. "Hey dad I brought someone today" Alex smiled happily and pulled me towards his dad.

" Dad this is Miriam my girlfriend" he said with a smile and then his dad faced me with a kind expression.

" It's pleased too meet you. I wanted to meet the lady that stoled my sons heart" he said and shook my hand. "Hi and it's pleased to meet you as well" I gave a weak smile and then manged to shake his hand.

"So how are you doing dad?" Alex asked as he sat beside his dad making me sit right next to him.

"I'm doing well, doc says I could be out in 2 days if anything doesn't change so far I'm doing good" he simply answered.

"That's good" Alex answered and then intertwined our fingers as gave my hand a squeeze.

" So Miriam do you love my son?" He asked. "Of course with all my heart he is so sweet, kind, passionate, and just perfect although in the beginning I didn't quite think so" I said with a laugh as I thought of him the first time I met him.

"How did you guys meet?" He asked.

"Well I was his tutor and we met every single day so I can help him get his grades up and he was a player and a jerk at the time but then we started hanging out and I started to know his true self and yeah he aske me one night to go on a date and I agreed and by the end of the night we were together" I explained.

"Hmm that is great I'm glad he met you" he said.

"Um guys I'm going to go get some food you want anything?" Alex asked.

"I'm fine thanks though" I replied as Alex's father said to get him something. "I'll be back" Alex said as he walked out the door leaving me and his father alone.

"So Miriam I want to thank you or being there for my son he didn't deserve the way I treated him, he deserved love and you gave that to him and for that I am thankful because I don't know what my son would 've done" he said.

" I know and I just want to make sure that you better not be playing games with your son I don't know you but I know Alex and if he trusts you so do I. He would tell me how you treated him and it killed me literally inside but of he forgives you so do I. Alex always wanted your love and he deserves it he sees his point in life.

Your the only parent he has left don't screw it up. Alex has always loved you and I don't blame him but please be true to your word. Alex doesn't need any more drama" I said sternly.