Chapter 12: Surprise

( Mir's POV)

When I got to school I went to my locker to get my books and maybe do a little review for the test. Out of nowhere a pair of hands covered my eyes. " Guess who?" this someone asked. " Um lets see Robert Pattison?" I respond.

" Nooo" this someone said again. Honestly I thought it was Zach but his voice was a little off and so I gave up. " I don't know" I reply. They take there hands off my eyes and then turn me around. I stare at his beautiful angelic face and smile a big smile.

" Alex what are you doing here I thought you were goin to be back by Monday?" I ask. He smiles making his green eyes twinkle in delight. God I love his eyes there better than my boring brown ones. " Decided to surprise you angel..... the question is are you surprised ?" he asked with a mischievous smile.

I tap a finger to my chin making it look like I was thinking really hard if I was surprised or not. After a mintue of playful thinking I answered " Yea you surprised me alright". " Well glad I did so how did the studying go?" he asks. " Well I did study but I want to review and since Zachs not here yet your going to help me review " I explain handling him my notes.

" Well I guess I don't have a choice bug who is the test for" he sighs. " It's for first" I reply. " What well how am I suppose to take the test if I hardly know what's going on?" he groans . I laugh " Well don't worry you won't be taking it until next Monday meanwhile I will help you study during the weekend". " Great speaking of first did you turn in our project I forgot to ask how do the teacher take it? Is my grade going to go down because I didn't help you present it?" he asks again.

" The project was good she understood and no your grade isn't going to down so did I answer all of your questions r there's more so you could help me study?" I ask. " Nope that's about it but I have a comment I hate test and studying it annoys me" he frowns. " Hey at least you get to spend time with me in fun" I grin.

This makes him smile and flash his cute dimples. Seriously I really need to chill. He's making me fall for him and he proabably doesn't even know it. He starts asking me questions while I answer them helping me study. He actually helped me which I thought was sweet of him since before he didn't really give a crap about school.

The school bell rang and we both headed to first period and we sat down on are seats. I now wish Alex and I had sat close to each other. He looked really good today smelling of clone and mixture of aftershave I know call me werid but I liked how he smelled.

He was wearing some black skinny jeans with a dark grey tshirt of 'The Beatles' and his black hoodie with his messy shaggy hair and snakebites. Before I met him I always thought people who had pericings were werid but seeing them on Alex was different it made me think if I should have some.

Zach came in with a smile on his face which I assume was about his date later tonight. He sat in front of me as usual and said hi. " Hey Zachy ready for the test and date with Esly" I ask. He laughs but nods.

I need to hang out with Esly she is a great friend I thought to myself.

So Ms. Navez she didn't let Alex take the test until Monday but she gave him some notes to studying guess for the weekend.

Next thing I know it's afterschool Josh, Alex and I are at home playing Mario karts. " Oh I'm so going to beat all of your asses" Josh says feeling very confident. " No your not I'm the kind of Mario Karts" Alex says. " Oh hell no I'm the best I'm better than all of you" I say.

We begin the race and so far Josh is first I'm second and Alex well he is third. We stay in the same places for two laps and its are final lap and that's when I show this guys who is the winner of Mario karts. I get an item from the boxes and get three mushrooms. I use my mushrooms and pass Josh. " Hahhahah suckers" I laugh.